Chapter 19~ Secret

"We can keep it on the low, Swear nobody has to know, Baby don't answer your phone, Cause its our chance to be alone, It can be our little secret, Promise you can keep it, Call me when you need it, Tell me who it be, Would you be my little secret, Be my little secret, Be my little secret, Tell me who it be," Secret    Anne Marie (Ft. YK Osiris)

Marcel Maki Montanna POV

October *1 month later*

Right now I'm chilling with the gang (Renesha, Corey, Rumer, Kameron). Renesha and Rumer extra a*sses want to plan a party for me and Kameron 22nd birthday. We got the same birthday, October 31st. Our G-Day 3 days away. 

Me and Rumer been official for about a month. I want to tell her brother, but she doesn't. That's my bro so I don't want him to feel like I'm hiding it from him, or that I'm trying to take advantage of his sister. We been sneaking around, kissing each other, and stuff. I feel like a snake when I'm around Kameron.

"I think we should do red, gold, and black. Marcel, Kameron? What y'all think," Rumer asked us.

"It don't matter to me," I said, then I inhaled, and closed my eyes. This party planning ain't me.

"Why those colors," Renesha asked.

"Marcel like red and black, and Kameron likes black and gold," she responded. I guess I'll get in the 'spirit' since they're putting in effort.

"Where y'all having this party," I asked.

"At your club," Rumer and Renesha answered.

"D*mn. I'm having my own party, at my own club, and I didn't even know it," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"How much are you charging yourself for this party," Rumer asked, with a laugh.

"We still going to the 'Haunted Woods' tonight, since we can't go on Halloween," Corey asked.

Everybody nodded but Renesha.

"You must not be going," I asked her.

"I'm down to go, but what is a haunted woods," she asked. We all laughed, cause we though she was kidding, but she wasn't laughing with us. So, Rumer started to explain.

"It's a thing that start in late September, you got scary babydolls, clowns chasing you, some clowns chase you with chainsaws though," she laughed.

When we were younger, the haunted used to be a tradition between me and Kameron on our birthday. While we waited in line, we usually found a girl to go in with. Then, when it was over we would take them home.

Good Memories...

"Can we go now? My girl coming over later," Kameron said, rubbing his head with a smirk. I swear he is a man-thot.

"Yeah, lets roll out," I said.

We walked out of my office at the club, and went out of the back door.

Kameron and Renesha got in his car and sped off. I guess Corey is driving his own car. Rumer is riding with me. Right now she walking behind me.