Wolffe

As soon as I saw the plus sign my heart stopped and I felt alike I would throw up.

"Babe! I'm home!" A voice yelled.

I quickly wrapped the test up and threw it in the trash. I left the bathroom and saw Wolffe waiting for me.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How was the mission?" I asked as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Horrible... I'm just happy to be home." He said as he led me to the couch.

"I missed you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His comm went off and he let out a groan. He answered it and I heard Sinker say that Wolffe was needed.

"Sorry, I have to go."

"That's okay... love you." I said as I leaned down and kissed him.

He let out a sigh and pulled me closer.

"When I get home I'll show you how much I missed you." He said softly.

He left the house and I felt tears stream down my face. I whipped my face and quickly rushed to pack my bags. I knew I couldn't stay, if anyone learned that a clone was able to have a child... they would have him killed and I couldn't let that happen.

Dear Wolffe,

I love you, but I can't stay. No matter how much I long to.. I can't. I hope that after this war is over we can meet again.. and I hope you will understand why I left. I love you so much.

I left the letter in the bed and grabbed my bags. I took one last look at my house and then walked out of the door.

Seventeen years later

My heart stopped as soon as I saw him. I knew as soon as I saw his scar and robotic eye.

"This is Commander Wolffe and Commander Gregor." Rex introduced.

"Wait Wolffe?" My daughter asked shocked.

"Yea what's it to you?" Wolffe growled out.

My daughter looked over at me and I let out a sigh. I removed my hood and watched as Wolfe's eyes went wide.

"(Y/n)?" He asked shocked.

"Hello Wolffe... it's been awhile." I said softly.

"Yea, been seventeen years."

"Wait that's... that (Y/n)?"

"Yea, the woman who left without a single word... left and took my heart." Wolffe growled out.

"She didn't have a choice!" My daughter yelled as he turned to walk away.

"She had a choice."

"If she stayed they would of killed you."

"(D/n)-"

"Wait... did you say (d/n)?" Wolffe asked as he looked at me shocked.

"Why are you so shocked about that name?" Rex asked with a frown.

"Cause we choice that name.... for if we ever had a daughter... it was a joke of course.. cause we can't-"

"We can... and we did." I said as I put an arm around (D/n).

"She's my-"

"Daughter... yes."

He slid down the latter and walked up to us. He looked down at her and then at me.

"You left because of her?"

"Because of you both. I knew I'd anyone learned the clones could have children... they would kill you... I didn't want to lose either of you." I said softly.

"I would of went with you."

"I know, but you had to protect your brothers." I said softly.

"I had to protect you." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back and let out a sigh. I hugged him tighter and prayed that I wouldn't have to let go of him.

"I missed you." I whispered through tears.

"I missed you more." He said as he kissed my forehead.