Kallus

I kept my eyes on Kallus as he played with Hera's son and I couldn't take my eyes as he threw him up and caught him. I smiled as I heard Jace let out a squeal as Kallus threw him up.

"It is cute." Sabine said as she set beside me.

"Yea." I said softly.

"What are you thinking about?" Sabine asked with a laugh.

"She is thinking about having a baby." Hera said with a small smile.

"Yea... can you just imagine a baby Kallus running around?" I asked with a smile.

She let out a laugh and shook her head.

"Baby fever, got to love it." She said with a light laugh.

Sabine smiled softly as I looked back at Kallus. Kallus walked up to us and Hera took her son from him.

"I'm gonna go with Hera inside." Sabine said as she followed behind Hera.

I nodded my head and sent Kallus a smile.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked as he crouched down and pecked my lips.

"I was just thinking." I said softly.

"About?"

"I want a baby."

His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked.

"What?" He asked softly.

"I want a baby."

"Well that isn't what I expected to hear today." He said as he shook his head.

I bit my lip and realized what I had said.

"Um.. just forget I said anything. I just realized that you probably don't want kids and I shouldn't of-"

"No! No.. I want kids.. with you of course. I just didn't expect for you to want kids before I asked you into marry me. It changed a lot of my plans." He said with a laugh.

"What do you mean before you ask me to marry you?" I asked with a frown.

"Well I had this whole day planned out. I would take you flying and then take you to my home planet and then I'd take you to a lake and ask you to be my wife." He said with a chuckle.

My eyes went wide and he sent me a smile.

"But I guess I don't need any of that. So will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled a box out and got on one knee.

"I... Yes! Yes!" I yelled as I tackled him to the ground.

He let out a laugh and kissed me.

"And after the wedding we can talk about kids." He said against my lips.

"Or we can start now." I said with a innocent smile.

He quickly threw me over his shoulder and carried me away.