Tech

As soon as I passed them I could hear their whispers, if you could call it whispers.

"Look there is that pilot, why they let someone as ugly as her work here, I'll never know."

"Of course they let her work for them, it keeps her out of the public eyes."

They burst out laughing and I let out a sigh. I quickly walked towards my ship and smiled softly as I passed Wreaker and Crosshair wrestling.

"Break my ship and I'll leave you stranded on a planet... again." I said calmly.

"Don't worry bout it, (N/n)." Crosshair said calmly.

I shook my head and climbed on. I smiled softly as I saw Tech working on Echo's new arm.

"Busy again?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder.

"Yea, Echo said his arm was bothering him so I'm making him a new one. This one has-"

He started to talk about all the upgrades and I quietly listened, not knowing a thing he was talking about.

For those who knew us, they weren't surprised to see me and Tech best friends, but those who knew us separately, well they were surprised.

I know nothing about technology, only knowing about ships and how to fly them. Tech on the door the other hand knows everything, and I mean everything... comes with his name, I guess.

I met Tech when I was first stationed on their ship. I was handpicked to fly their ship, to wherever they wanted to go. Along the ride I grew to love Tech and he grew to be my best friend.

"What's wrong?" Tech asked as he put the hand down.

"Nothings wrong, why would you-"

"You have a frown on your face, you look like you are on the verge of tears, and you didn't notice that your cup has been empty for the past ten minutes ." He said as he moved closer.

"Am I... ugly to you?" I asked as I looked away from him.

"What? Ugly? Why would you think that?" He asked shocked.

"I heard some girls talking about me being so ugly the Republic kept me hidden." I said softly.

"More like you are to beautiful I keep you hidden. (Y/n), you are the most beautiful person alive, inside and out." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"It's one of the reasons I love you so much." He said with a small smile.

I looked at him shocked and he cleared his throat.

"Oh I just heard Hunter-"

I quickly cut him off by pressing my lips against his and roughly kissing him. His hands instantly wrapped around me and pulled me closer.

"Wreaker! You owe me money! Tech and (N/n) are together!" Hunter yelled as he passed by us.

We pulled apart and Tech gently moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"I love you too." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and gently kissed me.