Ahsoka

Again super sorry I missed this. If I've missed anyone else's please tell me. I don't know why but for some reason on that chapter it didn't give me a notification of your guys requests.

I let out a sigh as I watched Ahsoka play with our one year old daughter. I had never thought I could actually have a child, but I guess the force works in mysterious ways.

"So, I was thinking that we could visit Anakin and Padme." Ahsoka said softly.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

"You think he would be okay with this?" She asked softly.

"Ahsoka, you and I were both legal adults when I got pregnant." I said with a laugh.

"That's not what I mean."

"He will be fine with it, and probably try to kidnap our daughter." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you." She said as she gently kissed me.

I smiled against her lips and pulled her closer. I heard a laugh and pulled away and saw my daughter making grabby hands.

"Come on, let's go meet Uncle Skyguy." Ahsoka cooed happily.

"He's gonna kill you for that nickname." I said as I let out a laugh.

It wasn't long before we arrived and I could tell that Ahsoka was holding her breath. I gently squeezed her hand and followed her inside.

"Snips!" A voice called.

I watched as a man and woman walked up to us and the woman instantly handed a pie of twins to the man.

"Hand my niece over." The woman said happily.

"And you hand one of the twins to me." Ahsoka said as she swapped with them.

"You must be (Y/n), I am Anakin Skywalker." The man said with a smile.

"I'm Padme." The woman said happily.

"It is an honor to meet you all. Ahsoka has told me wonderful things about you both." I said softly.

"Come in, I have dinner on." Padme said as she led us inside.

I sent Ahsoka a smile and walked inside with her. I soon was laughing and making jokes with Anakin about Ahsoka as a padawan.

"Wait so when you first met she dropped a wall onto you?" I asked with a laugh.

"It fell around him! Are you ever gonna let that go?" She asked angrily.

"Come on snips, you know I can't."

Ahsoka shook her head and I felt her grab my hand. She sent me a smile and I brought her knuckles to my lips and kissed them.

"I'm proud of you snips. You found a good one." Anakin said softly.

"More like she found me." Ahsoka said as she pecked my cheek.