Bad batch

"Stop worrying so much." I said as I grabbed my belt and clipped it on my waist.

"I think you should stay here and guard the ship. Me and the boys have this." Hunter said with a frown.

"I'm a Jedi Knight and your general. I will be fine." I said as I sent him a smile.

"You just became a Knight though!"

"Hunter, stop worrying. I promise everything will be fine."

"Oh she just jinxed us." Tech said calmly.

"We will miss you Wreaker." Echo said calmly.

"Why is it always me you guys think is going to die first!"

"Cause you're an idiot." Crosshair said calmly.

I let out a laugh and finished getting ready. The mission started off smoothly, but then I got separated from the boys and before I knew it, Dooku had me chained up.

"Jedi Knight (Y/n) (L/n), I must say I'm surprised to of captured you so easy." Dooku said with a chuckle.

"Did you capture me or did I let myself get caught?" I asked with a smirk.

"I captured you." He said with a frown.

"Yea, you did." I said as I let out a sigh.

"I want to know everything about the Jedi and their plans." He said calmly.

"I'd die before I betrayed them."

"You won't be thinking that for long." He said angrily.

A week passed and the boys still handed arrived, and I was beginning to lose hope they ever would. Dooku had left, leaving me alone to be tortured. Lucky when I had nearly lost all hope, Wreaker came crashing in.... through the ceiling.

"(N/n)!" Wreaker exclaimed.

Hunter and the rest of the boys soon climbed down and I let out a laugh.

"Wreaker.... how are you still alive?" I asked as I shook my head.

"No one knows." Tech said as Echo and Hunter got me down.

"I gotcha General." Hunter said as he carried me out.

It wasn't long before I was allowed back out onto the field, but I was forced to keep stay on the ship, Master Yoda's orders surprisingly enough. A lot had changed already in the few days of me being back. Wreaker was a lot more careful around me, Hunter stopped pulling his knife out, Crosshair made sure to not aim his sniper near me and Tech wouldn't work on his gadgets near me and Echo just stayed quiet.

"Hey Tech could you help me with my comm?" I asked as I walked into his workstation.

"Sure, what's wrong with it?"

"It is making a static sound." I explained as I handed it to him.

He quickly took it and looked it over.

"Battery is dead, have you been charging it?"

"I must of forgot." I said with a small laugh.

"I'll charge it for you." He said as he sent me a gentle smile.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh.

"You guys... you do know it wasn't your fault right?" I asked softly.

"Of... of course we do." He said with a smile.

"Tech, I don't blame any of you.... and also I'm not glass.... so please... stop treating me like I'm going to shatter."  I said softly.

He nodded his head and I let to check on the others. I saw Hunter toying with his knife and froze up. Memories coursed through my mind and I looked away. I tried to catch my breath but couldn't. I quickly turned and walked outside. I leaned against the ship and closed my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay... you're safe." A gentle voice said.

I looked up at saw Echo smiling at me.

"Does it ever stop?" I asked softly.

"No, but you learn to handle it." He said softly.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh.

"Stop worrying about us so much, and worry about yourself a little."

"I can't, you guys are my family.... and I don't want you to blame yourselves.... because it isn't your fault.... non of it was." I said softly.

"We know.... but we still want to give you time to get back to normal.... and to make it were you don't remember what happen." Echo explained.

I nodded my head and he sent me another smile.

"Please tell the guys to stop acting differently though, cause that's going to make me keep remembering the accident and keep worrying about you guys." I said softly.

He nodded his head and I let out a sigh.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For always having my back.... I don't tell you guys how proud I am of you all enough." I said softly.

"Trust me, we know." Echo said with a smile.