Hera

As soon as I learned that we were going to Ryloth my heart stopped. It was no secret that I was with Hera, everyone knew it and we never tried to hide it. But today was different, as I watched my girl friend pace the room I let out a sigh.

"Hera, it will be fine." I said as I took her hands.

"No it won't... my father thinks I'm with Kanan... and I don't know how to tell him that I'm with you." She said as she let out a groan.

"Just tell him... and if he can't except it then it's his loss."

She nodded her head and I sent her a smile. I quickly leaned forward and kissed her.

"I love you." I said softly.

"Love you too." She said as she sent me a smile.

We landed on Ryloth and I followed Hera to her father's base. I listened to them talk for awhile and then held my breath as he looked around.

"Is Kanan not with you?" Cham asked calmly.

"No, he's on the ship." Hera said softly.

"Shouldn't he of came with you instead of your friend?"

"Kanan was busy watching the kids."

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"You have children with him?"

"No, I don't have actual biological children, and definitely not with him... if I had children they would most likely be mine and (Y/n)'s." Hera said as she sent me a smile.

"Oh... I see." He said as he looked at her shocked.

"You might not agree with it, but I love her... and I planned to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Hera, I have no problem with this... and to be honest I am relieved you are with someone as wonderful as (Y/n)." He said with a smile.

Hera let out a sigh of relief and he pulled her into a hug.

"Your mother would be so proud of you." He said softly.