Cody

We had been dating for a year and a half now and I decided to finally as the question that normally the guy asked the girl. I made my way to our meeting spot and saw Cody waiting with his helmet off. I smiled as he leaned against the wall. I walked up to him and he sent me a smile.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he pulled me into a kiss.

I let out a hum and kissed him back.

"Cody I have a question for you." I said softly.

"Ask away." He said with a smile.

I cleared my throat and got down on one knee. His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked.

"Cody, I want to wake up with you for the rest of my life." I said as I met Cody's eyes.

"I.... I wake up before 5." He said calmly.

"I want to go to bed with you for the rest of my life." I said with a laugh.

He smiled softly and shook his head.

"I go to sleep after midnight most nights." He said with a smile.

Okay first of all I want you to take better care of yourself." I said as he let out a laugh.

"So what is the question you want to ask me?" He asked with a smile.

"Will you marry me?" I asked with a smile.

"Damn, I was hoping it was could I move in with you, because then I would of asked you... will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a ring.

I burst out laughing and shook my head Yes as I stood up and kissed him. We both slipped the rings on each other before hugging.

"Cheeky bastard." I grumbled out as I hugged him.

"I love you." He said with a smile.

"I know." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.