The Delusions, Insanity, and the Evil Side of Larry

Izuku slaps Larry.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Izuku yelled at Larry. Larry backs away and glares at him. "Kid what the fuck could you possibly be talking about?" Larry says as Izuku then begins to pursue Larry, but Larry seems to dodge all of the attacks he has thrown at him and grabs Izuku's wrist, throwing Izuku over him and onto the ground, making Izuku groan. "Kid you can't just be doing shit like this without explanation." Larry states as he dusts himself off. Izuku slowly gets up while glaring at Larry the entire time.

"Larry tell me the damn truth." Izuku nearly growls out of him. Larry looks confused. "What the hell do you mean kid?" Izuku then responds. "Who. Is. The. Blood. God." Larry looks away and stays silent as Izuku gets enraged and launches at Larry again, who blocks his hits and uppercuts Izuku, putting him back on the ground. Izuku only gets back up and begins to throw punches at Larry while screaming at him. "WHO IS IT LARRY! WHO THE FUCK IS THE BLOOD GOD! JUST TELL ME!" Larry continues to stay silent as a realization passes over Izuku and he stops punching.

"It's you. You fucking bastard... It's you isn't it." Izuku looks up at Larry and Larry's expression seems to harden. "You're never grateful... YOU AREN'T EVEN DESERVING OF MY POWER, BUT I LET YOU USE IT TO SAVE YOUR ASS!" Larry yells as slaps Izuku to the ground. "MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN POWER YOU KILL ANYONE WHO YOU DEEM AN ENEMY! HEROES DON'T KILL LARRY!" Izuku shouts back as Larry yells back and kicks him in the face. "NO YOU'RE JUST UN FUCKING GRATEFUL. SINCE YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL AS SHIT MAYBE ILL JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU IDIOT!" Izuku then shouts something he would soon regret. "GO DO IT THEN YOU FUCKER I DON'T NEED YOU!" Larry looks at him with a death glare as Larry begins to buff up and his eyes glow crimson and glares at the green kid beneath him.

"You piece of shit. You do fucking need me. If not for me, you'd be dead in a ditch!" Larry picks Izuku up by his throat and starts to choke him as Barry and Jerry rush over to try and save him and they are blown back by an unseen force. "WE COULD HAVE BEEN SO POWERFUL IF YOU LET YOUR MORALS GO! BUT NO YOU CHOOSE TO BE A GOD DAMN HERO!" Larry's hold around Izuku's throat tightens and Izuku begins to punch his forearm and squirm and weakly gets out, "L-Larry stop-" Larry's hold only tightens as a force field forms around them, as Barry and Jerry bang on the door trying to get in. "IZUKU ALL OF THIS LOVEY DOVEY SHIT IS BORING! MURDER IS ENTERTAINING! EVISCERATION IS LOVELY AND HOLY SHIT DON'T GET ME STARTED ON DISMEMBERMENT!"

Larry smiles with insane glee as Izuku passes out while being choked and passes out in the real world aswell. Larry lets go of him and takes down the force field and approaches Barry. "B-But we all saw a separate entity jump into Izuku, it couldn't be you!" Barry shouts and is instantly shut up as Larry duplicates himself by cutting off his arm and throwing it onto the ground. "I've always hated that huge fucking mouth of yours. And you." He turns to Jerry. "I will take you down aswell once I get out of this kid's feeble mind I'm going to become the god I always could be!" Without a second thought Barry and Jerry are knocked out and Larry disappears from the mindscape.

________________________________

???'s mindcape
"So would you like to eat people with me? Hiro Midoriya..."

~~~
Izuku wakes up in his dorm room a few hours later and when he sits up he hears snoring. He looks to his right and sees Eri sprawled out on the floor with Mirio leaning against the door asleep. "Eri? Mirio?" Both of them shoot awake and instantly barrage him with questions about why he passed out which he explains what exactly happened in his mind and exactly who Larry was and that Izuku had finally figured out that Larry controlled the quirk so he could let the Blood God in so once he figured that out he asked Larry, but Larry was indeed the Blood God. After a few minutes of talking, Izuku decides to meditate and looks at his stats.

Izuku Midoriya Level 15
Strength 283
Sense 258
Charisma 273
Vitality 263
Defense 273
Agility 273
Intelligence 278
Stat Points to Spend 70

"Larry put all 70 into Strength." Then, there is silence as Izuku realizes that Larry is gone and he becomes saddened. "Fuck me, why do I miss that fucker." Izuku then manually puts all 70 into strength bringing it up to 353. Izuku looks at his arms as he seems them grow in muscle mass a little and even feels his arms grow heavier. He then decides to hit his own arm and discovers it doesn't hurt as much anymore.

Skill Unlocked
Overwhelming: Due to your massive muscle mass, damage dealt to your arms is reduced by 50%.

"That'll be useful." Izuku says to himself as he goes into his mind and looks at the knocked out Jerry and Barry. He then goes over to a guardian of his quirk and notices he is coated in a blood red aura and mutters. "This fucker restricted my quirk with these assholes?" He launches at the Bakugo and, after a close fight, Izuku digs into the guardian's guts and gets something he hasn't seen before and he picks up the shiny amulet and on it is encrypted.

1000+ all stat boost

As he reads that, he sees another shine in the guardian's guts and digs back in, finds an amulet and encrypted on the amulet are the words...