This Power............. It's Amazing.......

???: "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Bakugo: "No it's more fun to come closer and kill you."

???: "NO PLEASE NOOOOO-"

Bakugo then proceeds to take the mans quirk from him and then brutally rip him apart with Overhaul.

Bakugo: "Your quirk might be the cherry on top the sundae of Deku's demise."

Katsuki Bakugo has been doing research in the Kamino Ward and found there was a man with a strength enhancement quirk but he became a businessman instead of a hero.

Bakugo: "JUST WAIT DEKU YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO STOP MURDERING YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

???: "Stop in the name of the law."

Bakugo: "And what are you supposed to be. The hero Morning Wood or something?"

???: "I am the pro hero Kamui Woods and I am here to take you down."

Bakugo: "Bring it Birch Bitch."

"Kamui woods then extends his arm out and sends tendrils of wood to wrap Bakugo up in."

Kamui: "I'm bringing you to justice villain."

Bakugo: "You idiot you never should have touched me."

Kamui: "What?"

Kamui's wood began to retract from around Bakugo and back into Kamui but when he tried to summon it it wouldn't work. Then Bakugo reaches out his arm and wraps Kamui up in his branches.

Kamui: "STOP!"

Bakugo then puts his hand right infront of Kamui's face.

Bakugo: "Strength enhancer times 2."

Bakugo then proceeds to let off his biggest explosion yet. Right in Kamui Wood's face completely destroying him not even leaving a bone behind.

Bakugo: "Time to head home to the pregnant woman and the Mist Bitch."

???: "YOU MURDERED MY BROTHER!"

Bakugo: "Huh? Oh another tree."

The person who just yelled then shot wooden swords from his hand at Bakugo then Bakugo uses Kamui's quirk Arbor to trap and bring the man to him.

Bakugo: "I guess idiocy runs in the family DIE YOU FUCKING EXTRA!"

Bakugo then takes the man's quirk and shoots wooden blades all through the man then uses Arbor to slowly put pressure on his head till it gushes blood in all directions while Bakugo just laughs.

Bakugo: "THIS FEELING WILL NEVER GET OLD!"

Bakugo then leaves the two corpses the way they are so the news will report on the death of a pro hero and a vigilante. Bakugo then arrives back at the bar.

Himiko: "WELCOME HOME SWEETIE!"

Bakugo: "GAH! Do you always have to scream woman?"

Himiko: "Sorry I'm just excited to see my baby come back home."

Bakugo: "Alright. Yo Mist Bitch turn on the news!"

Kurogiri: "Of course!"

This just in more 2 bodies have been found One has been identified has Kamui Woods otherwise known as Shinji Nishiya and The body of a Vigilante which has been identified as Yamarishi Nishiya as you all know Kamui Woods was the number 6 pro hero. Stay off the streets of Kamino Ward there is something or someone dangerous out there. Do not risk your lives to go outside unless you absolutely need to and if you must go outside travel in groups of 6. Once again stay safe in doors DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE That is all. Have a good day.

Kurogiri: "This."

Himiko: "Is."

Bakugo: "AMAZING! ALL THE CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION I HAVE CAUSED SO FAR!"

Kurogiri: "You are doing very well Young Master."

Bakugo: "That's right Mist Bitch I'll be ruling Japan in a few months just wait!"

Himiko: "I CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK ALL OF THE DELICIOUS BLOOD! Can I please go out with you next time Sweetie?"

Bakugo; "Fine but make sure to let me take their quirks before you kill them."

Himiko: "YAAAY!"

Bakugo: "Mist Bitch you said you had a lead on a kid who could shoot water out of his hands?"

Kurogiri: "Yes I do. He loves somewhere near Dagobah Beach."

Bakugo: "We can't visit there for awhile or I might get discovered."

Kurogiri: "He is visiting this ward in a few days his cousin posted a gathering online for family for him to meet his other parts of the family before you caused those 2 deaths."

Bakugo: "I can't wait to get all of those quirks. The power will be UNBELIEVABLE!"

Kurogiri: "Young Master maybe we should spar so you can get practice at using your quirks."

Bakugo: "AND WHY SHOULD I SPAR YOU?"

Kurogiri: "Toga is pregnant with your child so you can't spar with her unless you want to potentially lose that child."

Bakugo: "Good point Mist Bitch let's go."

Bakugo and Kurogiri the go out to spar Bakugo practicing with his stolen quirks and being able to use them more efficiently. Katsuki Bakugo was a born prodigy he was better then everyone at the start without having to train but if he trained his power and technique would increase tenfold. Then they finish sparing and decide they should go out and kill an person with a disguising quirk so Bakugo could go to the gathering and not get immediately ousted.

Bakugo: "So where is he?"

Himiko: "Kurogiri said he would be around here but we need to find out if he is disguised or is just his regular sel-"

Bakugo: "Found him."

Himiko: "WHA- HOW!"

Bakugo: "Don't you see the one with rainbow hair changing colors every minute?"

Himiko looks over and then sees his hair change.

Himiko: "I guess that would be a dead give away."

Bakugo then walks up to the person and starts up a conversation while they are talking Himiko takes out a syringe and gets blood out of a nearby adult only a little though they wouldn't notice. Himiko then drinks the blood turning into that person and tells the guy to come over here. He tells Bakugo they will continue this when he gets back. Himiko then leads him into an alley where she stabs him and as he is backing up he hits Bakugo.

???: "THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE LET'S KILL THAT BITCH!"

The man looks over his shoulder to see Bakugo staring at him and smiling maliciously. Bakugo then takes his quirk and starts to walk away while Himiko finishes stabbing him and walks away holding Bakugo's arm.