The Sports Festival Part 2

Izuku: "Good job Ocha!"

Ochako: "Thanks Izu!"

Midnight then explains the spins the wheel and it lands on calvary she then explains the point system and everybody except Izuku and his 5 other friends look at her with a death glare.

Ochako: "Oh no. No one is going to team with me now I'm screwed."

Ochako is then tapped on the shoulder and turns around to see Shoto, Izuku, and Eijiro.

Izuku: "Ocha team with us!"

Ochako: "A-Are you sure everyone is gonna be after me and my 10 million stupid points!"

Eijiro: "We don't care we want to show our skills by helping a friend and protecting those points."

Shoto: "Yep."

Ochako: "THANK YOU!"

Izuku: "No need to scream Ocha. Hey Barry we're gonna need you to go steal other headbands ok?"

Barry: "Of course my King."

The 3 of them: "Barry?"

Izuku: "Oh shit that's right Barry show yourself for a few seconds then disappear."

Barry: "Ok."

Barry then appears infront of Shoto,Ochako,Eijiro, and Izuku.

Barry: "Good enough?"

Izuku; "Yep go back to being a "stand"."

Barry: "Of course my lord."

Barry then disappears.

Shoto: "IZUKU WHAT THE HELL!"

Izuku: "What?"

Eijiro: "Dude I think he means explain what the hell just happened."

Izuku then explains all about Barry and his transformation power he got from training.

Shoto: "How overpowered his your quirk man."

Izuku: "You know it's not as overpowered as you might think it is."

Eijiro: "I smell bullshit."

Ochako: "GUYS WE HAVE TO PLAN FOR THE BATTLE!"

Izuku: "That's right guys let's focus."

They then make a plan to use hit an run tactics to weaken other teams while Barry grabs their headbands.

Izuku: "Alright you guys ready?"

3 of them: "Definitely."

Barry: "My King I have several concerns."

Izuku doesn't hear him.

Izuku: "Nobody? Good let's go!"

Barry: "My concerns were probably nothing. They seem confident. Time to bitch slap some peasants for the king."

Larry: "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!"

Midnight: "THE CALVARY BATTLE WILL BEGIN IN 3......2.......1 GO!"

The calvary battle then began with all of the teams rushing for Ochako's team.

Ochako: "A-Are y-you g-guys ready?"

Izuku: "Ocha stop being scared we got this ok plus look at Team Monoma."

At that moment Monoma just got bitch slapped
and an invisible force ripped his headband off. Then the headband proceeded to float over to Ochako and seemingly wrap itself around her head.