Internships

It had been 3 days since the search for Izuku Midoriya has begun, heroes had searched high and low for the green haired boy but came up short at every angle it was now assumed that the green haired boy was taken by villains and most possibly dead and it being tortured to death one of the two. Class 1-A was torn up about their comrade disappearing in the middle of the night and had not slept peacefully since that night fearing they would be taken aswell, although they never stopped hoping the heroes would find Izuku and bring him back to UA but that day hadn't arrived yet and they couldn't think about it. Internships were about to begin they couldn't be distracted and distressed

All of the students of Class 1-A and 1-B  had chosen their internships and were already aware of where they would be heading, Eijiro had received an offer from a man named Gran Torino who claimed to be All Night's previous teacher he decided he would take the chance that it was real and not a liar he would be going past hosu city on his trip to Gran Torino's place he could only hope that Kaminari, Iida, and Monoma would be ok, on their internships as that is where the pro hero Ingenium had met his end. Eijiro then arrived at the address he was given and gifted with a depressed looking old man.

The man explained his name was Gran Torino, teacher of the late All Might, Gran Torino would have tested this youngster if not for All Might's death, Gran Torino was going to be serious in training this child to defeat the new All For One user named Katsuki Bakugo and this new holder of All For One was even more ruthless then the first, this youngster would have to be put through rigorous training and no holds barred fighting to be able to vanquish this new user.

Gran Torino has just began sparring with the youngster and had realized that his air jets started to break as he was hitting him his skin looked the same as always but with red lighting surrounding him then he saw it, as soon as he went in for a kick the youngster's skin looked to be becoming a rock like substance and as soon as Gran Torino collided with him, his air jets broke and Eijiro pulled his fist back and shouted SMASH!!!! Sending Gran Torino through his own wall. Eijiro was concerned he had just killed the old man until he came strolling back into the apartment with a few scrapes.

"Well it seems you have a handle on your two quirks and you have already realized how to keep One For All on at all times but you're slow. If not for my jet breaking against your skin you would have never caught me."
Gran Torino stated. "So you want me to be an all obliterating moving tank?" responded Eijiro. "Yes, Exactly." Eijiro responded. Gran Torino then spoke "Well rest up we will be going on patrol tomorrow night be ready."

...

Izuku wouldn't stand for this. He wouldn't lose to this so-called "brother". He used his fire quirk, and burned through the rope holding him to the chair. He punched Hiro squarely in the nose, toppling the man. Hiro licked his bloody nose with his long tounge.

"Alright you little shit. That was a good punch." He flung himself up from the floor. "But it won't work again." He used his dragons breath. Midoriya countered with his hardened fire, but it was easily defeated by dragon breath. It hit Midoriya with full force, and he flew into the back wall, leaving a huge body print in the cement wall. Hiro let out a cackle and trudged towards Midoriya while he was down. He leaned down and grabbed Midoriya by the shirt collar and lifted him up, then pinned him against the wall.

"Sayonara, brother." With Midoriya's head spinning, he did the last thing he could possibly do.

"L-Larry.....call him..." Larry appeared behind Hiro, and nodded.

"It seems we have no other choice." Larry snapped his fingers, and a big, red, knight showed up.

"LEAVE MASTER ALONE!" He yelled, and jumped into Midoriya's body. All of the sudden, Midoriya's green eyes turned blood red. His green hair picked up tinges of black. And he got more than a little buff.

"Congratulations." The thing controlling Midoriya's body said.

"You've just summoned the blood god." An Insane smile crossed his face, as he punched Hiro Midoriya in the face

Blood flew everywhere, as Midoriya evilly cackled.

"You're done for brother." Midoriya walked up to the limp body. He put his hands around his neck.

And snapped it.

Hey guys! Me and Glove both wrote this chapter. He wrote the first half, I, Swampertman  wrote the second half.

Hope you enjoyed!

Also, Midoriya with Red Eyes