Escape from Tartarus

Breaking News this is an emergency broadcast there has been a breakout at Tartarus prison we urge all people to stay in their homes till this problem is solved. The escapees are as mentioned Kai Chisaki,Katsuki Bakugo, and Himiko Toga. Any information leading to these individuals arrest would be greatly appreciated. Have a good day and be safe.

After they heard this broadcast the Midoriya household was in shock and were all trying not cry. The two names they didn't need to see escaped Kai Chisaki also known as Overhaul and Katsuki Bakugo also known as Kacchan the person who tortured Izuku for years.

Eri: "M-Mommy."

Inko: "Y-Yes honey?"

Eri: "W-Will the bad man come and find me?"

Inko: "N-No he won't we are going to UA for protection get the car ready Izuku."

Izuku: "O-Ok."

The family then go out to the car but it is then dissembled atom by atom.

Inko: "W-What."

???: "I'll be taking Eri back now."

Eri and Izuku look on in horror as they see Chisaki.Inko then speaks up.

Inko: "Take Eri and run Izuku and don't look back."

Izuku: "But Mom what about you."

Inko: "A parents job is to protect their children so GO!"

Eri: "MOMMY!"

Then Izuku begins to run away crying with Eri in his arms as she continues to scream for her Mommy.

Chisaki: "I'll kill you then go kill the one carrying Eri."

Inko: "I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!"

Then what ensues is surprisingly an even battle
as Inko throws rocks and concrete at Chisaki he dissembled them as they flew at him. Then an explosion blew off Inko's arm. Inko then screams in pain and looks over to where the explosion came from.

Inko: "K-Katsuki?"

We then see Bakugo with an insane look in his eyes.

Bakugo: "Goodbye Auntie Inko."

Bakugo then let's off an explosion and proceeds to kill Inko while laughing maniacally. Katsuki Bakugo had gone completely insane......

By the time the fight had ended Izuku was already at UA with Eri and they were both crying. Aizawa then comes over to them and comforts them and asks what's wrong. They then explain what happened to their mother and how they didn't see what happened after they were told to run. Aizawa then informs the two kids they will be safe at UA.

*I would like to remind you Izuku's quirks do not activate unless he wants them to unless they are passive this is why Eri has not been aging by a day as Izuku has been holding her.*

Nedzu then pops up out of nowhere and informs Izuku they will be building dorms at UA and Eri will stay in Izuku's dorm room.Izuku says thank you and then they go to the teachers lounge until the dorms were finished.

Time skip of two hours.

We bring this news broadcast to you saying it is now safe to go outside again as it seems the people who escaped are not seen anywhere we have been informed of 3 killings that took place. The victims' names were Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo, and Masaru Bakugo. This ends this broadcast stay safe folks.