Preparation for War

Bakugo began to prowl the streets late at night looking for any good quirks to steal and then had a thought to himself, 'Deku is such a nuisance to my existence. I swear, Hiro reminds me of him. Bastard doesn't deserve that quirk he has- wait I can easily just-'. Then someone patted Bakugo on the shoulder and he turned to see a man in a Yakuza mask. "I assume you were the one that ended our leader Overhaul? Katsuki Bakugo?" The man said.

~~~~~~

Endeavor and Shoto continued to sit back to back as Kirishima slowly got up and shook off the paralysis. "He took Stain with him," Shoto said in a monotone voice. Kirishima then punched the wall in frustration causing it to break and several large pieces of debris begin to fall towards the three. Then, black tendrils shot out and caught the debris and slammed them to the floor as Kirishima held his arm in pain as the tendrils began to go back into his arm. Endeavor and Shoto look in shock at Kirishima. "Three quirks? That's unheard of aside from your friend Midoriya and All for One....." Endeavor blurts out. Shoto and Kirishima look at Endeavor and both say at the time, "Who's All for One?"

~~~~~~~

Izuku was currently in a battle against the sludge for control of his body as they robbed several banks and had wounded several heroes.  "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD DAMNIT LET ME GO!" Izuku shouted at the top of his lungs the sludge responded with maniacal laughter. "YOU THINK I WOULD TURN GOOD THAT QUICKLY? YOU GULLIBLE PIECE OF SHIT!" They continued to rob banks and nearly kill a hero as they turned into an alley Izuku thought of an idea as he saw a plant in the ground and then said one word "Grow" The plant instantly blossomed into large vines and blocked their paths on both sides and no matter how much acid scratched or clawed at the vines they didn't give way. The sludge hopped off of Izuku's body and onto the vines and with his quirk newly enhanced began to use acid to melt the vines Izuku got up with a red glint in his eye as his rpg quirk had gone bananas and pinged him with several updates.

Quirks have evolved
Heat Up has evolved into Blaze
Hardening has evolved into Fortify
Frog has been Enhanced
Fire Frog has evolved into Blazing Frog
Hardened Fire has evolved into Solidified Inferno
Pop Off has evolved into Adhesion
Decay has evolved into Disintegrate
Gravity Control has evolved into Gravity Authority
Creation has been enhanced
Plant Control has evolved into Garden King
Body Growth has evolved into Giant
Earphone Jack has evolved into Headphone
Ice body has evolved into Frostbite
Ghost has evolved into Phantom
Rewind has evolved into Reverse
Phase has evolved into Aspect
Hardened Half Cold Half Hot has evolved into Solidified Icy Hot
Muscular has evolved into Limit Break
Regeneration has enhanced

Rpg has evolved........

Izuku then spoke, but the Sludge looked back in horror as it was not Izuku who spoke but it was, "Such a fine Evening for a little bloodshed or should I say," The Blood God stated as Izuku looked up with a fire in his eyes as they are completely blood red. "Slimeshed."
The sludge then decide to try to hop back onto Izuku, but was bitchslapped into the wall by an outstretched vine. Izuku then took his hand out. "Incinerate," Izuku said and white hot flames shot out of his finger tips and hand and went through the sludge villain causing immense agony and some damage which he did regenerate, but used some stamina. "Look kid I don't know what happened to you, but I won't be the one dying today!" The Sludge yelled as he took a human shape form and solidified his sludge and took a rush toward Izuku and threw a punch. Before Izuku could realize what happened, Izuku moved out of the way and uppercut the Sludge Villain.