The Last Resort

The words encrypted on the amulet are:
Quirk Last Resort: Once you use this quirk you will die. This is your Last Resort. Only use when needed.

"Last Resort huh? But what does it do?" Izuku said to himself, reading the amulet. Izuku then looks around at the last remaining guardians in his mind. "Two more." Izuku sighs. "Hope I don't get ripped to shreds." Izuku gets up and goes over to the guardians. After a bloody battle, Izuku is defeated and is ripped to shreds. Their stats were just too high for him. Barry comes over to the shredded Izuku and heals him, which Izuku gasps and rapidly takes in air. "D-DID I JUST DIE?!" Izuku shouts. "No, but you did enter a state of paralysis since your mental image was defeated." Barry explains. Izuku looks at the 1000+ stat boost in his hand and crushes it and feels a sensation of senses and he now feels stronger than he ever has before. He then crushes the last resort amulet and gets a quirk.

Last Resort: You will use this one time. And one time only.

Izuku gets scared at the description realizing what it means. "I'll die if I use this, I'm sure of it." Izuku then goes back into the physical world and Mirio throws a punch as he sees Izuku's eyes shoot open and Izuku tilts his head to the side, quickly puts his hands on the ground, pushes himself off the ground, and launches at Mirio, sending him through Mirio's chest. "So you finally were able to dodge?" Mirio says as he gets into a fighting stance. "To be fair," Izuku gets into a fighting stance aswell. "I didn't even think about dodging that punch."
As both of them stare at eachother with a fire in their eyes, both of them then kneel over from a pain in their groin. "IF YOU WANNA FIGHT, DON'T DO IT HERE YOU DUMMIES!" Eri yells as Kota stands behind her. "When did Kota get here?" Izuku says as he coughs. "He got here while you were meditating. Now get outside you big IDIOTS!" Eri screeches as she drags a very afraid Kota into the playroom.

Mirio and Izuku then head outside, talking about strategies as Iida comes barreling out of nowhere and tackles Izuku and then starts shouting. "MIDORIYA QUICK, HOSU WAS ATTACKED AND SOMEONE HAS TAKEN YAOYOROZU, ASUI, JIRO, TODOROKI, AND KIRISHIMA! AND ENDEAVOR IS CLINGING TO LIFE!"

________________________________
30 minutes ago

"So that's who All for one is and if he is not dead you will face him Kirishima." Endeavor says as Kirishima sits there in shock. "You're telling me Eijiro has to go against a quirk, which has been around since the beginning of quirks?" Shoto pauses after his statement. "Shit." Shoto says as he puts his back to the wall and puts his hands on his head. Eijiro then stands up and says. "I vow to kill all the users All for One, even if I am to die in the process."

"Even if you die, huh?" Katsuki Bakugo steps out of the portal and smacks Eijiro into a wall, knocking him down. Hiro hops out from behind Bakugo and launches at Endeavor at break neck speeds and slices his arm open. Shoto gets up to try and defend his father, but is round house kicked by Bakugo. Bakugo then grabs the back of Shoto's head and slams his head against the wall, breaking his nose, but Shoto grunts and sets his left side aflame, making Bakugo burn himself. But the flames extinguish without Shoto turning them off and Shoto gets Bakugo off him as he looks at him and horror. Bakugo's ruby eyes were glowing and Shoto can't use either side. "YOU KILLED AIZAWA, YOU BASTARD!"

Shoto launches at Bakugo and throws an uppercut at him, which catches Bakugo's chin, but Bakugo puts his hand on Shoto's chest. "I hope you built up your endurance enough." Bakugo then shoots a big explosion into Shoto's chest, sending Shoto crashing into the wall and through it. Bakugo then hears from the other side of the wall, "My father may have been shortsighted when I was four, but dear God." Shoto stands up with his broken nose. "That man knows how to train a sixteen year old in endurance." Shoto's shirt is burned through and there is a burn on his abs, but he rushes at Bakugo once more. Bakugo laughs and pulls back his fist ready to punch Shoto, but he then sees a smirk cross Shoto's face as Bakugo is jabbed in the chin by Eijiro by 5% of his quirk.

Bakugo, with Eijiro's fist still on his cheek, slowly turns his head in the direction of Eijiro and sees Shoto shout to Iida to run away. Bakugo looks at Eijiro with a fire in his eyes and clones start to come out of Bakugo's back.
"You underestimate the power of One for All." Eijiro says and his red hair spikes up and electricity sparks from his eyes as the ground rumbles underneath him and his skin hardens to an insane degree. "This is will break every bone in my body, but it's WORTH IT! RED RIOT 100% THE UNBREAKABLE TANK!"

Eijiro shoots around, taking out all the Bakugo clones, and Shoto goes over and tries to help his father fight off Hiro, who is dancing around all of Endeavor's attacks

Eijiro shoots around, taking out all the Bakugo clones, and Shoto goes over and tries to help his father fight off Hiro, who is dancing around all of Endeavor's attacks. "Woah Endeavor, if you actually thought instead of acting like a roid raging gorilla, maybe you'd hit me."

Joker Skill Activated

Endeavor shouts, "I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" Hiro begins to dodge Shoto and Endeavor while taunting them, but Endeavor gets a punch in the gut in on Hiro as Shoto gets a head butt in on him and activates his flames, burning Hiro's hair, which he pats out and jumps back and re adjusts his gloves.

"Well, sorry fellas it's about time I should hit the hay before the pros get here." Hiro says as his hair spikes a little and his eyes turn red and a menacing aura surrounds him. "Oh how I've waited to be unleashed."