Fear Me Brother For I AM THE FORGOTTEN BLOOD KNIGHT!

Hiro Midoriya's neck had just been brutally snapped. He then reached up and snapped his neck back into place. "GOOD SHOW BROTHER!" Hiro Midoriya shouted as he kicked Izuku off of him and Izuku had been sent spiraling into a wall. "FUCKING BASTARD!" Izuku shouted as he rushed back in and got a neck snapping uppercut on his brother, who simply laughed like a maniac as his head flopped around. He snapped it back into place and began to shoot out a burning flame, incinerating Izuku skin, having blood leaked out as his skin was burned off.

"WHY ISN'T IT CAUTERIZING!" Izuku shrieked in pain and fell to his knees. Hiro walked over and continued to burn his skin and sear it. He then said to Izuku, "DEAR BROTHER, I CHOOSE TO MAKE YOU BLEED! SO YOU SHALL!" Izuku continued to have his skin burned off then shouted something which horrified Barry. "BLOOD GOD AND BLUE KNIGHT COMBINE" Barry was suddenly pulled towards a random direction, screaming because he knew what was about to happen "ANYONE BUT HIM!" Barry screamed as he heard the Blood God cackling then they hit eachother in the air and combined......Creating the Forgotten Blood Knight......

Barry had just fused with the Blood God and was screaming pain and agony while the Blood God continued to laugh at him

Barry had just fused with the Blood God and was screaming pain and agony while the Blood God continued to laugh at him. "FORGOTTEN BLOOD KNIGHT'S PASSION!" Izuku shouted then he buffed up even more and begins to throw Hiro around like a waste of space. While Izuku was brutalizing Hiro, Izuku began to prepare a punch. Blood from his arms came swirling around him. Barry continued to scream in pain and agony and finally defused himself from the Blood God, which made Izuku collapse. Hiro then said to himself while cracking his bones back into place. "What in the utter fuck was that." Bakugo then comes in, seeing Hiro bloodied and smiling like a maniac, and then Izuku out of the chair and passed out. He then said while shaking a bottle full of green sludge. "Well I got our mind controller" Hiro then immediately said. "PUT HIM ON IZUKU DON'T RISK HIM FIGHTING AGAIN!" Bakugo goes up to Izuku, opens his mouth, and pours the sludge into his mouth and, after 5 or 10 minutes, the Sludge Villain emerged from Izuku's mouth and ears and Izuku seemed to be wearing the old school outfit Bakugo and Izuku used to wear and Sludge Izuku was born.

 "PUT HIM ON IZUKU DON'T RISK HIM FIGHTING AGAIN!" Bakugo goes up to Izuku, opens his mouth, and pours the sludge into his mouth and, after 5 or 10 minutes, the Sludge Villain emerged from Izuku's mouth and ears and Izuku seemed to be wearing the ...

Sludge Izuku then spoke. "For some reason I can not kill him. It's like 3 entities are blocking me from his internal organs and allowing him to breathe. The most I can do is use this body to kill but first you told me something about... A Quirk Amplification Device?"

                                       ...

Kirishima had just woken up and felt chills all over his body. He prayed that Izuku was ok and realized it was 7PM, one hour before he was supposed to go out on patrol with Gran Torino.
Gran Torino then walks in and nags at him for sleeping all day and tells him to get into his hero suit. They then hop on a train, but in the middle of the train trip, a hero is sent through the train by a nomu. Gran Torino tells Eijiro to stay in the train while he battles the nomu, but Eijiro recognizes this is Hosu and decides to launch out of it and rush around the city, saving people. Then, he looks down a random alleyway and sees quite the scene... The Hero Native had his eyes gouged out and his guts exposed and The Hero Killer was who he assumed to be the one who was standing over Iida, about to stab him. Eijiro rushes over. "Are you ready to die like the false hero over there boy?" Stain said as he aimed his knife above Iida's head. "YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" Iida yelled. Stain is about to stab Iida and hears "SMASH!" Eijiro yells as he punches stain with 20% of his power cracking his hardening a bit. Stain goes flying and crashes hard into a wall. "K-Kirishima?" Iida said in disbelief. "What you did today wasn't very manly Iida, allow me to clean up your mistake." says Kirishima as he pulls out his phone and sends a location to the class group chat with no other message. This worried Kaminari, Monoma, and Shoto and they immediately began sprinting to that location since they were all in the the surrounding area. Kaminari arrives on the scene first and sees Kirishima punch a figure with a scarf into a wall and then both Monoma and Todoroki show up a bit later and the three of them rush into the fight, with Monoma copying Todoroki's quirk. They are able to restrain Stain, but at a cost. All of them are cut by his blades except, strangely, Monoma was able to avoid all attacks that were done to him with precision like....like it was practiced over and over......Monoma touches Stain on the ground. "Monoma why was that n-" Todoroki states as ice spikes are sent through his legs and Monoma rushes over and paralyzes Todoroki.

Izuku the Sludge Level ??
Strength ???
Sense ???
Charisma ???
Vitality ???
Defense ???
Agility ???
Intelligence ???
Stat Points to Spend ??

Quirks ?
Skills ?