Confession and Combat training

We begin this chapter with the friend group walking to UA they arrive and the day goes as normal till 5th period

All Might: "I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

Everyone: "IT'S ALL MIGHT!"

All Might: "TODAY WE WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING SO IF YOU WILL GRAB YOUR HERO SUITS AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME."

The class then follows All Might to the changing rooms and they all change into their hero suits.

Just remove the sword and that's his hero suit also all former class 1b students have hero suits just look em up they're there and Shinso looks like Mr

Just remove the sword and that's his hero suit also all former class 1b students have hero suits just look em up they're there and Shinso looks like Mr. Aizawa.

Shoto looks at Shinso.

Shoto: *Love Child theories intensify*

Izuku: "Shoto I will beat you senseless."

Shoto: "Fine. I'll stop for now."

Izuku: "You worry me Shoto."

Shoto: "I don't see why I would."

They all go out and everyone sees each other's hero suits.

Uraraka: "Yours looks really cool Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Thanks yours looks good on you."

Uraraka then tries to speak but it then comes out as stutters and weird noises.Tsu then comes up from behind Izuku.

Tsu: "I need to put a leash on you don't I."

Izuku: "WAIT WHY?"

Tsu: "So you stop accidentally seducing Uraraka."

Uraraka passes out there and then while Izuku gets a crimson shade of red.

Then All Might explains the training and says he will not divide up the teams. The first match is Momo and Eijiro vs Kyoka and Shoto.

Larry: "Yo kid."

Izuku: "Whats up Larry."

Larry: "2 quirks you have can be combined."

Izuku: "COOL! Which ones."

Larry: "Figure it out."

Izuku: "You're a dick Larry."

Larry: "I know I am best buddy."

Izuku: "Open Menu. Go to Quirk Combination."

The menu then opens and goes to the quirk combination tab. It shows his quirks and their descriptions.

Izuku: So we have Frog,Heat Up, and Hardening which one of these could work with another? Thinking about this logical all could technically combine with eachother."

Larry: "Yep"

Izuku: "Bastard."

Larry: "Just because they can all combine doesn't mean I'll let you do it. It might be unstable at your level of power."