The Sports Festival Part 1

After training with Mirio for the last week he has gotten a good grasp on his phase quirk
He can now make the entire upper half of his body phase through anything or make anything phase through him but he can't breath while he uses it also if he uses it too much he gets disoriented.

Izuku: "All right I think I'm ready for the Sports Festival."

Togata: "You sure about that? You can barely hold your upper half of phase for more then a few seconds."

Izuku: "I never said I would win the Sports Festival. I just said I'm ready for it."

Togata: "Remember Eri wants you to win so atleast try for her."

Izuku: "Watch her while I'm competing ok?"

Togata: "Gotcha Izuku!"

Izuku: "See ya later Togata keep her safe."

Izuku then starts to head out to the Sports Festival. He is now having very high hopes but he never realized how high the hopes would be for him in the crowd later that day. Then someone yells for him.

???: "ZUKU!"

Izuku turns around and sees Kyoka.

Izuku: "Oh hey Kyoka what's-"

Before he can finish the sentence Kyoka kisses him which makes him surprised.

Kyoka: "Good luck Zuku!"

Izuku: "Yeah you too Kyoka."

Kyoka then runs off leaving Izuku confused since she was the least affectionate one of his girlfriends. She wouldn't usually do that.

Izuku: "Today is not gonna be a normal day is it."

Larry: "I don't think the Author will let you have a normal day."

Izuku: "Who is this guy you keep talking about Larry?"

Larry: "The Author of the story the one who controls our fat-"

Out of nowhere Larry is slapped inside Izuku's mind by seemingly nothing until he looks to his left and sees the blue knight.

???: "If you talk about him too much he will make horrible things happen to us so don't do it MORON!"

Larry: "WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE BARRY!"

Izuku: "That's a very anticlimactic name."

Larry: "SHUT IT IZUKU!"

Barry: "DON'T TALK TO THE KING LIKE THAT!"

Izuku: "King?"

Barry: "Ah yes I probably should explain why I am in your subconscious."

Izuku: "Please do."