What Happened to Hiro Midoriya

*Muscular digested*

*Ping*
*Quirk Muscle Augmentation the ability to strengthen your muscles by 1.5 times*

Larry: "Finally, my god that took longer then expected."

Izuku: "Shut up my dad is talking."

Larry: "Damn, ok."

Barry then bitch slaps Larry, and then Hisashi continues to speak.

Hisashi: "I have two sons one of which you know, and the other who has fallen to villainy, I do not know why he has chosen the path he has but, what I can tell you is he isn't a normal boy he was born with two powerful quirks."

Ochako: "What kind of quirks?"

Hisashi sighs, then continues to speak.

Hisashi: "He was born with my quirk, and also Instantaneous Regeneration with both of those quirks he is immensely powerful, and basically immortal."

Izuku: "Then how would we beat him Dad."

Hisashi: "As of now you can't even hold a candle to him, but with hard training you will be able to."

Tsu: "Excuse, but Mr. Midoriya you smacked him around like nothing, and what is your quirk that was passed down to him."

Hisashi: "I am about to share with you a secret about mine, and Izuku's quirks no information is allowed to leave this room."

*Ping*

*Emotional Sense activated*

Barry: "When did he get that."

Larry: "Awhile ago but the readers forgot about it."

Jerry then bitch slaps Larry.

Jerry: "Stop breaking the fourth wall dumbass."

Larry: "Fine."

Izuku's emotional sense has activated and he sensed seriousness coming from his father and fear coming from all the people in his class except one, instead he felt an immense hate, and cocky attitude.

Izuku: "Who could that be coming from?"

Larry: "It's probably the person who is betraying UA."

Izuku: "Wait what?"

Hisashi then begins to talk again after he saw the fear in the eyes of everyone. He explains the quirk rpg and what can happen if the person was to get too powerful with it they could be considered a god, and have people bow down to them. Everyone then realizes how big of a threat the Midoriya's could be. They then all resolve to fight against this evil that is plaguing the world and go plus ultra for the ones they have lost along the way, but a certain person in that room made a bow in their mind to eliminate the next generation of heroes, and so be it if he died in the process of this act. Hisashi then leaves the room and the girls of Izuku's harem come up to him with worried looks on their face.

Kyoka: "Hey Zuku we have something serious to tell you."

Izuku: "Yea sure what's up Kyo?"

Ochako: "Well it's just-"

Tsu: "You impregnated all 6 of us ribbit."

Izuku: