"This means war...."

"Hello Shoto." Hiro smirks and Shoto backs up. "That looks like when Izuku uses- N-No-" Shoto says as he realizes Hiro is using Larry. He quickly makes an ice fist and attempts to punch Hiro, but Hiro catches it. "Talk about catch these hands."

Joker Skill Activated

Shoto gets pissed and can't think rationally. "SHUT YOUR DUMBASS UP!" Shoto starts to throw punches as Endeavor backs him up with fire blasts, but Hiro catches all of Shoto's punches and dodges the fire blasts. Then, Shoto throws a overhand, which Hiro grabs, and Hiro judo throws him over and stomps on his neck, making Shoto gasp for air and Endeavor's flames turn blue and his eyes darken with a fatherly rage. "You dare hurt my Shoto?!" Endeavor rushes at Hiro, catching him off guard, wraps his arms around him, and holds him in a bear hug. "Say goodbye to our family for me. Tell them I'm sorry for their childhoods. I still regret it." Endeavor shoots flames out from his boots and launches into the air. The blue flames heat up around them and Hiro screams in agony as Endeavor scorches his own skin, along with Hiro's, and then Hiro begins to laugh.

"THIS PAIN IS INCREDIBLE!" Hiro shouts in glee and keeps screaming as his skin is scorched. Then, a fire explosion takes place and Endeavor falls from the sky with a burnt "corpse" falling with him.

Bakugo and his clones are using strength enchantment times four and air shot and are shooting Eijiro, but his skin doesn't have even the hint of a crack as he moves around at break neck speeds, snapping Bakugo necks and getting exploded by them self destructing. The two buildings they were between are demolished as Shoto checks on his father. From the corner of his eye, Shoto sees the burnt "corpse" stand up and an eye regenerate..... "HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AWESOME!" Hiro's skin begins to regrow and regenerate as he gets his second eyeball back and he fully regenerates. He walks over to Shoto and grabs him by his throat and starts to squeeze till he can't breathe. Shoto gasps for air and passes out.

Eijiro sees this and goes into a rage and thinks, 'My-My body is on fire and my bones are shattered. The only thing keeping me moving is my hardness keeping the bones in place to move. If I keep this up I'm going to die, but-but I need...' "I NEED TO PROVE MYSELF!" Eijiro shouts with determination as he dashed over to Hiro and kicks him straight in the neck, breaking it and sending him flying into the street and Bakugo smirks and activates Erasure. Eijiro stops in his tracks and drops to the ground instantly and passes out from the pain. Hiro picks up Shoto and Eijiro. "Wait." Bakugo says and pulls out a bag of marbles. He then puts Eijiro and Shoto in the marbles. "So do we have all his little friends?" Hiro asks as Bakugo nods and says, "I want to get the rest of his little harem that he has built." The two of them walk into a portal and appear at the Gunhead Dojo.

________________________________

Izuku, Mirio, Iida, Eri, and Kota arrive at the hospital and Izuku goes into Endeavor's room. He sees him surrounded by the rest of the Todoroki's, minus Shoto. Izuku comes over and pats Touya's back. "Are you alright?" Izuku asks as Touya nods. "Could you heal him?" Touya asks, which Izuku shakes his head. "My quirks evolved recently. I don't want to make him go back to being a child." Izuku says as Eri bursts in and shouts. "THEN LET ME DO IT IM A BIG GIRL!" Izuku laughs and picks her up and puts her at Endeavor's bedside. She grabs Endeavor's hand with both of her little ones and concentrates. Her horn begins to glow and Endeavor's wounds and burn marks starts to disappear and Fuyumi and Rei squeak with excitement. Eri is concentrating on reversing all the damage and it takes a couple minutes, but she held back her quirk and healed Endeavor fully and he is technically back in his prime.
________________________________

Bakugo and Hiro had completed their scavenger hunt and had also kidnapped Ochako Uraraka, Ibara Shiozaki, and Itsuka Kendo. "So Bakugo, can we gooooo kill Izuku now?" Hiro asks as they sit in the hideout and Bakugo nods and says. "Let's go start destruction right outside. Kill as many people as possible. Go wild." Hiro smiles with sadistic glee and buffs up and his hair spikes. "With Pleasure." Hiro launches out of the hideout and starts breathing green fire onto buildings.