200k (thank you and new book idea?)

This chapter is all about me saying thank you! You all mean so much to me, originally when I started writing it was just for fun, a creative outlet and whilst its gotten much more difficult to think of anything new, and maybe becoming more of a job to me, I wouldn't change anything!

To those of you who are reading this, I was wondering, if you are a weird, weeb fangirl like me, do you play a mobile otome game called Obey Me?

If so, should I make a one shot book about the game? I fell in love with those demon boys so quickly (and the angels but...) I have a lot of ideas in store to let out onto a page but I wanted some of your input first.

Let me know in the comments! And if you have an idea for any of my books on Wattpad or Quotev, feel free to message me, I love talking to you all!

Once again, a massive thank you for helping me reach, yet another milestone! It's insane that I started this book nearly two years ago now! Let alone that I can keep doing this and you guys never seem to get bored and like my ideas.

If you wanted to read some of my other stories, here are my profiles for other platforms:

Quotev - SnowdropLuck204
Tumblr - jasmine2042003
Instagram - crazy_otaku_demigod_fanfiction

Thank you again! So so much! I love you guys xxx