Happy Halloween (fluff)

Happy Halloween you guys! I hope this holiday is spoopy and all of you beautiful people get as many sweets as you can stomach! This chapter was given the inspiration, and therefore the dedication, to ThiccestOnTheBlock. Thank you so much, I loved your idea! I love this holiday and as much as Option 2: Cute couples costume won the poll, I am going to give it a twist. Enjoy the chapter xxx

____________________________

(y/n) pov

"(y/n) I love you, but I am not wearing this!" Five yelled, storming out of my bedroom. "Five, come on, it will be cute and the guys will love it!" I whined at him, running after him in my own costume. Five had finally, after forty years of my begging and pleading, agreed to wear matching couples costumes for Halloween. I definitely wasn't going to let him choose the costumes, so I was torn between two sets. Dressing up as mom and Diego, with the sole purpose of pissing off Diego, but Five said it would be weird kissing me if I was mom. Which made sense. So, I went with the second set, Harley Quinn and the Joker! I loved my costume, but Five wasn't too fond of his, or mine.

"You're not wearing that either!" He said to me, looking me up and down. I looked at him with my mouth agape, "What the hell? What's wrong with my costume?" I asked, quite offended. He raised his brow at me and looked me up and down. I looked down, I think my costume was pretty good, I had mixed Harley from Suicide Squad and from the original comics. I had the hair and the gun in a holster from Suicide Squad and the jester outfit, without the hat, as a two piece to make it more modern. Why didn't Five like it? I thought, my eyes filling with tears. Okay, I think I understand why Five thought I was sensitive. Five looked back to my face and his eyes widened, "Baby girl you look great," He said, wrapping his arms around me, his head on top of mine, "I just think you're showing too much skin, I don't want people at this party seeing things that only I am allowed to see," He whispered in my ear, his hand trailing down my back to somewhere... inappropriate. 

_______________________________________

I know this chapter is super short and I promise to make it up to you. Halloween is also my little brother's birthday and I want to spend more time with him than writing this honestly. So, as much as I love you guys, I'm signing out here. Love you guys xxx 

Final Word Count: 445