Jungle Paradise (fluff)

This is more because I had a dream about it. I am really trying not to do any cliches. Sorry for not posting again. My whole house is being cleaned and trust me, it is a BIG job. My birthday is in 13 days and I probably won't post on that day but I will try and get an extra chapter out beforehand to compensate. Enjoy xxxx

_____________________________

(Five's pov)

Mission Report:

So far, we've been in this stupid jungle for two weeks and haven't found anything. The old man told me to take this mission seriously, but its very difficult to do that when there is absolutely no point in being here! Dad said that there was another of us in this jungle, he's aways been optimistic about this ever happening, as we were, also enthusiastic about finding someone else to share our secrets with, about finding someone who will always have our backs, as we would with them. 

The only issue is that we haven't seen anybody here! Dad wasn't certain about whether the kid we were finding was a boy or a girl, of course, all my siblings wanted a girl. She wouldn't technically be part of the family, dad didn't want to deal with lawyers or adoption papers, even if the operation didn't take long for a billionaire. 

Luther wanted a new 'sister' to protect, to take care of whoever would soon become Number Eight. Diego wanted a 'sister' to hang out with, someone to help him with his stuttering, someone who wouldn't take Luther's side, or someone who wasn't normal. Allison wanted a 'sister' to help her deal with us, her brothers I mean, she couldn't talk about her abilities with Vanya, she just wouldn't understand. Klaus wanted a 'sister' so they could each exchange fashion tips, also so that he could borrow her clothes. Ben wanted a 'sister' to keep him safe, someone to stand up against the rest of us, someone to save him from us I suppose. 

I just wanted someone to relate to, someone I could share my knowledge with that wasn't a complete moron. Someone to share my fears with and someone who could fix them. I didn't care who it was, I would like them either way. Back to the mission report, I think this whole mission was stupid, if my siblings weren't here, I could've found this person on my own, but I wasn't allowed to leave them for one second, they would ruin everything.  

In conclusion, I think I could've done the mission better on my own.

I sighed, god this was boring, after finishing my mission report, something that I was the only one of my siblings to actually do, I had nothing left to do to cure my boredom. I couldn't exactly talk to my brothers and sister, they were dumber than a sack of rocks. I decided to go for a walk. "I'm leaving," I spoke briskly to Luther, who was nearest to me. He looked up at me confused.

"Five, you can't just leave," He said, I turned to look at him with my eyebrows raised, almost saying 'Watch me'. I walked away from the camp that we had made, actually, they had made. I didn't care. I walked down a trail that we had made, the jungle was so thick and so hot, humid even. I walked the trail, calmly, trying not to disturb the creatures in the trees and wildlife around me. 

I heard a rustling in the trees ahead and ducked behind the large leaves and plants. Out from behind the trees and bushes, a girl stepped out and into the sunlight. Holy shit. Her hair was wild and unkempt, but it was (h/l) and (h/c) and absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't see her eyes due to the shadows being cast by the tall trees, but I like it wouldn't matter the colour, they would be absolutely beautiful and would match her perfectly. 

I almost gasped, not only at her beauty, but at what was following her. A white tiger was following the girl yet seemed to be completely tame and gentle. That's impossible. The girl seemed to be calmed by the large primate following her, my eyes followed her and the creature unknowingly. It was like I was being forced.