Songbird Part 2 (slight angst)

A few of you guys wanted a part two and I'm gonna give it to you. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Warning: this chapter has mentions of abuse! Enjoy xxxxx

___________________________

(y/n) pov

Me and Five spent hours cuddling on the couch, we hardly spoke and simply lay their in comfortable silence. Five fell asleep eventually, I felt myself dozing off as well. "(y/n)!" I heard a little voice yell.

Toby came running into the main room with the biggest grin on his face. "Shhh Toby, I've told you it's impolite to yell inside," I whispered quietly. Five shifted and pulled me closer to him, his chest pressing against my back.

Toby blushed, and whispered an apology, I giggled, "It's alright sweetie. What's up? Are you okay?" I asked lowly, I didn't want to wake Five.

"The lady in the kitchen is really nice, she made us the biggest lunch and made me this shirt in like, a minute!" Toby gave me a little twirl and showed me his new clothes.

He was so adorable, I felt myself tear up. I had never seen my little brother this happy. None of my brothers ever had clothes that fit or were allowed to eat as much as they needed. Mother would lock the kitchen cupboards. I did everything I could to get her to open them, I still have the scars to prove how much I fought for them.

Toby looked at my tears thinking the worst, "What? Do you not like it?" He said panicked. His lower lip began to quiver. I shooky my head hurriedly.

"Of course I like it honey, I just haven't seen you this happy in so long and it's making me happy," I gave him a big, watery smile. He smiled back and leaned down, kissing me on the cheek before running back to the kitchen.

I giggled lightly before leaning back against Five once more. He shifted again before his eyes fluttered open. "Hi," He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I twisted around in his arms to face him. "Hi," I responded, I was positive my face was flushed. Then again, with his face this close to mine, it would be odd if I was calm.

He smirked at me, "What is it? Am I making you nervous?" He whispered, knowing full well that he was. I felt my cheeks darken even more and, rather than answering, I opted with burying my head in his chest.

I felt him breathe in sharply before he chuckled and pushed my hair behind my ear, kissing the crown of my head. "Was that your brother that just came in?" He asked, still speaking at a whisper. I nodded in his chest, smiling at his interest in my life.

"Number Five," I heard a voice resonating from the hall way. We sat up and looked towards the voice.

Mr Hargreeves stood there with his hands behind his back. "May I borrow your friend?" He asked gruffly. Five looked at his father furious. He stood up, me following him, grabbing my arm he stood in front of me, angrily staring up at his father.

"Her name is (y/n) and no you can't borrow her, I'm going to keep hold of her today," Five stated with complete confidence. I would never have dreamt of saying this to my mother. Mr Hargreeves looked at Five, his face was cold and his tone was strict, "If you wish to join her for her interrogation I have no opposition." He spoke slowly.

Five pov

I knew I wasn't going to be able to win this one. I knew it was easier to protect her from the same room rather than eavesdropping from the hallway.

(y/n) seemed nervous and, to reassure her, I pulled her close to my side and squeezed her hand in mine. "It's okay," I whispered in her ear, "I'll be with you the entire time." I wasn't lying. I don't think it would be possible to tear my eyes away from her.