Come Little Children (sad)

This is my first full on sad story but that is due to the plot, nothing to do with Five and you. I just hit 10k reads and that's the best birthday present. Thank you so much you guys! This story is based on Five Nights at Freddy's, my favourite game series. Enjoy xxxxx
______________________

(y/n) pov

Who would do this? I was surrounded by the bodies of poor children. I still remember the day that this happened to me. I was in so much pain and there was so much blood.

I was the Purple guy's first victim. Murdered outside of Freddy's Diner. When I'd died, it wasn't the pain and blood that was the worst part, the worst part was that I was around as a spirit to see my father's tears and to watch him signing off the diner I loved to the same monster who hurt me.

I knew I had to do something for the children, something I knew could save them. At first I tried the only thing I could think of. I gave them presents.

The children were always so happy when they came to my corner. I would pop out of my box and they would cheer and laugh, I would give them their presents and they would hug and thank me. Maybe this would work the same way.

I grabbed five boxes and filled them with presents I knew these specific children loved. Suzie loved the cupcake doll. Jeremy liked Bonnie  plushies and his guitar best. Gabriel loved the bow ties and top hats like Freddy. Fritz adored dressing up like a pirate and so I gave him a hook and an eye patch. I hadn't met the final child before, but I'd seen him countless times staring at the Golden Freddy toys, he probably couldn't afford them.

I placed the boxes, all brightly wrapped with big, red bows on top, in front of the children's bodies. I was disheartened when they didn't move. What else should I do? What did the Security Puppet do when he found me?

We fused together. The rain and the pain were both prominent in my memories. He laid down next to me and his servos opened. I crawled inside and that's where I remember passing. Warm and comforted by the songs of the puppet. That's when I became the Marionette. The second generation's security puppet.

I remember there were the animatronics on stage. I would not let these children pass away, not when they could live happily, alive as things they loved. I would not let Afton win again.

I began to sing, a song that would help these children pass in comfort and serenity. Songs to help them fuse with their animatronics safely.

Come little children, I'll take thee away.

I lifted Gabriel, who was the eldest and biggest child, I relied on the strength from my metal endoskeleton to heave him from the dirty floor and to the large brown bear on stage.

Into a land of enchantment.

I moved the head of the bear and his heavy endoskeleton, before gently cradling the boy and giving his forehead a light kiss. "Please work," I whispered, my animatronic voice warped and childlike.

Come little children, the time's come to play.

The boy fit perfectly in the suit without getting cut by the wires and metal inside it. I continued singing softly. Hoping to bring up a reaction.

Here in my garden of shadows.

Freddy's eyes lit up the bright blue of Gabriel's. The exact reaction I was hoping for. "Oh thank goodness!" I cried in joy, hugging Freddy close to me, "Could you help me carry the other children?" I asked.

The creaks of the metal head nodding made me smile. "I'll always keep you safe Gabriel," I whispered gently to him, holding his bear cheeks in my nimble fingers. After that, I had made an army, a family. Nobody could come between us. I wouldn't allow it.