Happy 1 Year Anniversary! (a/n)

You guys!

It is the 14th of march, officially one year since I began writing this book! In that year, I'll admit, I've been a bit run down as an author. I started this story full of ideas and the love of writing, I was uploading a chapter every day! Yet I began to lose ideas and the will to write.

I'm sorry to admit that and I did my best to keep going, but even now I realise I prefer my older chapters to the ones I forced myself into writing. I feel guilty about starting other stories and all but I had hope that by writing new stories I would find my love for writing again and maybe a few new ideas. I did find my love for writing in my more recent books, but I still struggle writing in this one.

I am now hoping that when Season 2 of UA comes out there will be more for me to work off. As is the pain of a fanfiction writer... I am planning on releasing a few new books over the next year or so. 

Books:

Siren - Shoto x Reader (Boku no hero academia/My hero academia)
Escape Plan - Connor x Reader (Detroit Become Human)
Sanders Sides One Shots
Aslan's Phoenix - Edmund Pevensie x Reader (Narnia)
PJO/HoO/KC/MC One Shots (Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase)

There is a lot from here, I don't plan on quitting this story, again, I just need more time. Thank you guys so much for being patient with me and thank you for the amazing year! You guys are the reason I love writing, if there is anything you would like me to do for the anniversary, a get to know your author, a face reveal, that kind of thing, let me know!

Love you guys!