New Mini Series? (important)

I understand completely if all of you are getting a bit annoyed or even upset by the lack of chapters and the overrun of author's notes, this one is a bit important to me though. My last mini series for Five and this book, (at least what I consider to be my last mini series) was Pride and Joy and I remember people liking it, at least I'm fairly sure.

Either way, I'm a lot better at writing cohesive chapters that aren't one-shots now, I actually completed my first ever book (Aslan's Phoenix: Edmund x Reader) and I was very proud of it. Now I have an idea for a mini series I can do for Five, if you all are interested.

I wanted to base it off of the movie Stardust. A personal favourite of mine and my family's. It might wind up being a 5-10 part series.

Stardust (mini-series)- Goes along with the main plot of the film Stardust.- (y/n) is a star that gets knocked from the heavens by a magical necklace from the neck of King Reginald Hargreeves.- King Hargreeves declared that whichever of his adopted children found the necklace, would become the next ruler of their kingdom.- They didn't know that the necklace was now being word around the neck of (y/n), a fallen star.- They also didn't know of the witches who sought her.

(These are my original notes from my computer)

If this looks interesting, please comment, or vote on the chapter or even message me, I would absolutely love to write this, but there wouldn't be much point if you guys didn't want it.

Either way, I have a few drafts in the mix that I need to finish that might interest you, but I hope you guys let me know.

Thank you guys, I love you so much!!!