CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

It's been two months since Taylor was hospitalized. The wait was unbearable for his family who had grown attached to him in the short time span he'd been living with them, too see him in such a delicate state broke their hearts. His tiny frail body was hooked up to all those machines keeping him alive.

The most affected where Blaire and Damon who blamed themselves for putting their needs first before their baby. Alexi scolded both Damon and Alex asking them of there whereabouts to which they refused to reveal. Later the two got into a heated argument. Damon accused Blaire for being a selfish prick who only cared for himself. Blaire wasn't too pleased and ended stormed out of the hospital. That was a month ago.

Damon had had many sleepless nights worrying about Taylor. But soon his mind would be at ease.

On the first day of rainy October Taylor finally woke up. And as soon as he was up, he started screaming bloody murder. He was thrashing to much that the nurses had to sedate him otherwise he would hurt himself. To date the cause of his attack was unknown by the doctors but as soon as he had calmed down everyone let out a breathe of relief.

Damon and the rest were immediately notified. He expected his baby boy to jump into his arms as soon as he entered the hospital but that was not the case. As soon as Taylor saw him he began shaking. The doctors rushed in and had to sedate him.

The doctor explained that Taylor had memory loss, his brain had been deprived of oxygen for too long so it resulted in him getting amnesia. He simply saw us as strangers. It would take sometime to gain back his memories.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey sorry for the late update.

I have been buried in books this past month.

Anyway. Thank you all for your support and please follow me

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!