CHAPTER TWO

I was brought out of my thoughts when i heard a cry looking down i saw the boy wasn't in my arms Damon and Blaire were asleep on the couch and the cry came from the kitchen and that's where i ran too.
I saw the little boy holding his stomach and he seemed to be in pain lifting him onto my hip i went to the living room and sat down with him on my lap and proceeded to check him over. I lifted his shirt and gasped at what i saw tears threatening to spill.
His stomach covered in bruises everywhere ''fuck'' i snapped but held back my anger looking down at the kid who was sound asleep, poor baby must be exhausted after all that crying
'What is that noise!' Taylor thought as he got up from the sleeping mans chest it sounded like that time momma and daddy left him in the basement but wouldn't let him out so he banged the door for hours but when they finally let him out they beat me for making noise for them. I walked towards the door where the noise was coming from and stood on my toes to pen it and saw a tall scary guy on the other side smiling at me ''who are you cutie?'' he said in a deep voice.

I panicked and ran back to the couch where the sleeping guy was and jumped on his tummy making him sit up ''what's wrong baby'' he cooed at me i pointed to the door. He picked me up then walked to the kitchen where the scary man sat ''oh, hi Axel wassup man'' he greeted the guy carrying me in that deep voice making me hide my face in his chest.

''Awww Axel he's adorable where did you get him, wait tell me you didn't kidnap a child'' the scary guy said ''no Adam i didn't kidnap him i found him on the street'' ''oh, how old is he again'' Adam asked while cooing at how cute i am i turned and held up two fingers . I hadn't talked yet but papa said i was just a late bloomer ''what is all the noise about?'' one of the guys i recognized from last night came in and asked 'i like him he looks funny' i thought because his hair was all over the place.

I made grabby hands for him Axel passed me to him and i snuggled into his chest feeling warm ''looks like the little fucker has you wrapped around his finger'' Adam chuckled and Axel punched his arm playfully ''if you kids are done fighting how about going shopping for the actual baby'' Damon said as he sipped his coffee ''you scared me ,how long were you there for?'' Adam asked holding his chest dramatically ''long enough to know there are three babies in this house minus the actual one''

We got ready and a few minutes later we drove off, i sat on Blaire's lap and my eyes began to drop ''sleep little one'' Blaire whispered into my ear and i gladly let the darkness consume me.

***********************************************************************************************