CHAPTER SIX

TAYLOR'S POV

I was laughing at the funny faces Damon was making when my tummy growled ''lets get you fed little guy'' he said as he picked me up and set me on the counter i looked around then heard talking in the living room and decided to explore. I quietly jumped down using the stool for support and ran to the living room where i saw Axel and the man from earlier who had long hair like momma .I walked to them and stood in front of the long haired man they stopped talking and turned their attention to me ''up'' i demanded and lifted my arms.

Alexi looked to Axel for permission and he nodded so Alexi took Taylor in his arms and sat him on his lap.

I poked his cheek and started giggling cause he has hair on it i wonder if he is like momma and gives milk from his chest! I pulled at his shirt and sucked on it ''his hungry, here give him this'' Damon handed the man a bottle with milk, the man pressed it to my lips and i happily sucked on it as my head lay on his chest.

ALEXI'S POV

I looked down at Taylor and back up at the guys who looked at me like i had two heads ''WHAT?'' i snapped ''nothing i'm just suprised at how good you are with him'' my nephew said in shock ''i used to babysit you, and why is that moron laughing ?'' i asked guestering at Damon who was bend over in laughter ''i'm-he started sucking on your shirt cause he was hungry i bet because of your hair he thought you were a woman and wanted breast milk so he started sucking on your shirt'' he doubled over in laughter but stopped after a i shot him a glare ''say that shit on more time, you'll regret it'' i gritted my teeth in anger ''okay, okay no need to be aggressive'' Damon put his hands up in surrender and moved to sit next to Axel who has been oddly quiet this whole time.

''Axel, why so quiet?'' i asked ''it's just..... he was interupted by whining looking down i saw Taylor thrashing in his sleep ''bubba bubba'' he cried and it somewhat broke my heart to see him in this state ''oh crap, not again'' Axel muttered but enough that i heard him ''you mean this has happened before'' i questioned as i stood up and gently bounce Taylor on my hip as his cries turn to whimpers ''yah, though only Damon could get him to quiet down and again how are you so good with a kid?'' ''for the last time Axel i babysat your stupid ass all the time and you weren't always the angel you claimed to be''

I entered my cold empty penthouse after Taylor's meltdown i called it a night and just cause the little guy wanted i promised to visit often much to Damon's protests, if only i could find someone then it wouldn't be so lonely but i ain't the type to settle down just yet ''Anastasia..yeah.. come over in ten.. okay bye'' I hope those boys know what they are doing cause raising a kid ain't easy like it seems good luck little nephew.''

And Taylor is a special kid.

***********************************************************************************************