CHAPTER TWELVE

3RD PERSON'S POV

Damon was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. Axel and Blaire came back in ''were ready to go the discharge papers are already signed'' Axel said scooping a sleeping Taylor into his hands ''little guy is exhausted what you say to make him fall asleep'' he chuckled. Damon dismissed the question and headed to the car.

Meanwhile Taylor was happy, Damon was kind and never told lies about him. Taylor decided then and there with his two year old brain this was his new family and he would forget the people he used to live with.

*********************************

2 YEARS LATER

TAYLOR'S POV.

'''DADA save me bubba wants to kill me'' i yelled running into daddy's office diving under his desk ''where is he?'' Blaire burst into the room ''what happened?'' daddy laughed ''the little minx played on MY game console and deleted all my progress'' he panted ''well i've no idea he definatly isn't hiding under the table'' daddy said tickling me making me giggle.

''Tatle tell'' i huffed in annoyance at daddy''aww pouting makes you even more adorable'' Blaire cooed pinching my cheeks ''okay break it up you two also i hope you know that your in trouble Taylor'' ''yes dada'' ''do you know why your in trouble young man?'' ''i entered your office without knocking'' i grumbled ''exactly and as punishment you get an early bedtime plus no dessert after supper, i'm also gonna inform Damon when he gets home from his trip so no manipulating him with your puppy dog eyes''.

Damon came home in the evening and had dinner with us soi had to take a bathe early and was now in bed waiting for dada to come say goodnight. ''Hey bud, sorry but Axel had an important meeting but he said to kiss you goodnight'' Damon said sitting on my bed ''b-but h-he p-promised'' tears welled in my eyes ''aww bud i know he's sorry pleas don't cry'' he said pulling me onto his lap''h-he a-lways does this'' it was true he became to buried in his work he barely spent time with me anymore ''hey if it makes you feel any better i miss him too but he's work is also very important'' ''okay'' ''see there's my baby boy now let's get you to bed'' ''no want Axel,'' i mumbled into his shirt up.

''No bud you have to sleep,'' Damon said pushing my hand away ''b-but i-i want milk'' i sniffled looking at him giving him the puppy dog eyes ''okay.'' Damon made me a bottle and fed me.

Two years ago after my first panic attack. I made Damon made me promise not to tell daddy or bubba. When it happened they were on a business trip.

We both fell asleep.

*******************************************************************************************************