CHAPTER THIRTEEN

AXEL'S POV

I was finally done with the meeting it was to discuss an alliance between the Night Hawks gang and mine which would stop the ongoing gang war that has been going on for the last two years. I miss spending time with Blaire, Damon and especially Taylor my sweet baby boy, i haven't seen much of him since i punished him even at dinner which i didn't attend i was buried in paper work.

I made my way upstairs to Taylor's room to say goodnight, i bet he was pretty upset and his tantrums are bad hopefully Damon was able to calm him down. Entering the room i walked over to his bed and he was snuggled into Damon's chest i smiled at the sight ,but, then something caught my eye. Half of Damon's shirt was lifted and Taylor's head rested against that half i pulled the blanket that was blocking my view back and saw Taylor sucking on his nipple ''THE FUCK'' i yelled.

Damon stirred awake and was startled he then soon realised his position ''it's not what it looks like'' he exclaimed holding his hands up in surrender ''really, cause what it looks like is MY SON was sucking on your chest '' l roared making Damon flinch back which caused Taylor to fall off of his lap.

''Dada'' Taylor cried into my shoulder like he has been doing for the last two hours he refused to calm down. After Taylor fell i picked him up and stormed out of the room not before sending a harsh glare to Damon because i was beyond pissed. .

Taylor finally calmed down enough to have his bottle ''want Damon'' he said pushing the bottle away from his face, i know he wants Damon's but no i'm pissed and won't allow him to be near Damon alone again. I pushed the thought away and looked at down Taylor ''bud you have to understand that what Damon was doing was wrong'' i crouched down to his level and cupped his cheek ''h-he promised He PROMISED'' Taylor yelled stamping his foot throwing another tantrum.

I rubbed my temple fustrated Taylor'r tantrum hasn't cooled ''THAT'S IT''i roared walking over to Taylor i grabbed his fore arm and dragged him to the basement and threw him into one of the cells.

''Your staying here until i say so, maybe this will teach you some manners'' i said closing the basement door. The fatherly part of me wanted to comfort him but the gang leader part wanted no demanded respect and didn't like how he was acting up, the logical part understood he was still a baby.

Little did i know my decision had major consequences.

********************************************************************************************