CHAPTER TEN

AXEL'S POV

Uncle Alexi left about thirty minutes ago and we all sat in the lounge in silence watching Taylor play with the red toy truck uncle gave him, he wouldn't let any of us near him and if we got too close he would cry till we backed down.

It was painful for me knowing that i hurt him after i promised to protect him especially after what he went through. The other day we all went out to deal with gang buisness and had accidentally left Taylor home alone. Now he is angry with all of us, even Damon.

"voom voom'' Taylor smiled and ran around the couch with his truck until he tripped ''ow'' Damon rushed over to him and tried to pick him up, key word: tried he squirmed and kicked his legs making Damon accidentally drop him making him cry even more.

''We can help you ,okay,buddy but i need you to come to me or at least one of us otherwise you will get sick'' I said reaching out to hold him but he flinched away ''no you hurt me'' he whimpered in pain. We tried for about ten minutes before he got quite then i noticed his small yawn, i couldn't hold him and that saddened me. A few seconds later Taylor finally caved and crawled onto Blaire's lap nuzzling his face into Blaire's chest,guess he trusted him more.

Soft snores filled the car as we rushed to the warehouse, we have a secret hospital were we are gonna treat Taylor. Being a drug lord and all had it's disadvantages like if we got hurt we can't go to a hospital and risk a run in with the police so we built our own hospital for gangs and it's the largest gang hospital in the country. Even better is that it is underground.

As soon as we reached the warehouse Blare carried Taylor inside rushing to the children's ward while Damon and i looked for Luke, he's our doctor.

''So it looks like he's gotten broken bones in his right leg, sprained and bruised ankle, broken bones in his left arm, suffers from delayed speech and growth development, and lastly asthma, I'm gonna subscribe some child pain killers to ease the pain, an inhalor to help him breathe whenever he has an attack. He also has sever malnourishment so i suggest you put him on a strict diet because for a two year old he looks like a new born that's all, now to more pressing issues ''why didn't you tell me you adopted a kid man'' Luke chuckled and playfully slapped Blaire and Damon making them laugh waking Taylor up.

TAYLOR'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw Blaire, Damon and another man laughing while i sat in Blaire's lap ''dada''. Immediately Axel heard Taylor's voice he immediately rushed over and scooped him from Blaire's grasp into his arms ''baby boy i'm so sorry will you ever forgive me, us'' I nodded with a smile and rested my head on his shoulder ''awww who knew Axel had a soft spot'' Luke cooed ''who you?'' i pointed to the stranger ''i'm your uncle Luke'' maybe he like uncle Alex cause he also has long hair, ooh i wonder if he has milk! ''Want'' i said making grabby hands to him as soon as dada passed me to him i grabbed his shirt with my tiny fist and started sucking ''oh my gosh i can't believe he did it again i told you and Alexi to cut your stupid hair and know the kid thinks your both women'' Damon laughed and lifted me out from uncle Luke to his chest.

I fell asleep after Axel fed me my bottle. I love them they are my new family. Axel is my new dada, Damon is like a momma and Blaire is my big brother.

*******************************************************************************************