CHAPTER EIGHT

TAYLOR'S POV

I want to stay with them because they are kind to me and they took care of me after they found me in the alley.

Damon is like mom because he takes care of me like mom used to before step-daddy came he also changes my diaper, feeds me a bottle when i'm hungry though i wish i could breastfeed but they are males so they can't. I want Axel to be my new daddy cause he protects me from the bad guys who are trying to hurt me and Blaire is my new big brother. I love my new family and i hope they like me too.

I was in the dinning on my high chair as Blaire fed me when suddenly the doorbell rang ''coming'' Blaire yelled as he stood and went to open the door. It passed a few minutes before Blaire walked in talking to someone but i was more interested with getting food into my mouth using my hands ''yah we just got him a few days ago he was in an ally'' ''nah he's just two but a bit shy so be careful,'' ''by the way me and the guys will return to work later maybe next week'' that caught my attention,they were gonna leave me tears welled in my eyes.

''Blaire looked over to Taylor who had tears in his eyes he picked him up ''hey bud what's wrong?'' he asked as bounced him on his hip ''y- you gonna leave me'' he said as tears began to flow ''no no were just going to work we'll never leave you bud your our world'' Blaire cooed as he bounced him and calmed him down ''awww your so cute no wonder you have the bad boys all over you'' I ooked at the new person Blaire was talking to ''who a-ar-are y=you'' i hiccuped as i looked at the new stranger ''oh sorry how rude of me i'm Adriana this dummy's sister'' she points at Blaire i looked at the mysterious woman when suddenly it clicked ''auntie'' i exclaimed while waving my hands in the air ''that's right bud i'm your auntie'' Aidriana cooed at me. ''How about we watch a movie'' Blaire suggested to which everyone agreed.

BLAIRE'S POV

Halfway through the movie Taylor fell asleep lately his been sleeping a lot which worried me and the guys he's been here two months and are all attached to him especially Axel, after the death of Jason he was never he same but during the time Taylor has been with us he's changed. Like he would never take days off of work but now he takes the weekends off to hang out with us and Taylor.

''I'm gonna put him to bed'' i mutterd to Aidriana whose eyes were glued to the movie playing fifty shades of grey 'this girl' i thought after i lay Taylor down and tucked him in i headed downstairs. I found Adriana asleep on the couch and put a blanket over her then headed to my room and fell asleep drifting off to dream land unaware of what tomorrow would bring for me.

******************************************************************************************