CHAPTER ONE

At a young age Axel Hernandez lost his parents. Damon and Blair, his best friends since childhood were the closest thing he had to family.
Walking downstairs after his nap he heard arguing coming from the living room.
"What are you two fighting about this time?'' he sighed rubbing his temple. They may be grown men but sometimes they act like children.
''I want us to go out for dinner but he wants to order pizza and stay at home."
''It's more reasonable than going out right now. It's dark out and late," Blair protests.
They soon start to argue again at the top of their voices giving me a headache.
''STOP FIGHTING?'' he yells exhausted.
He had been working a lot this week and was looking forward to today to relax but these two were giving him a headache with their bickering.
''We can eat out tonight and eat in tomorrow," he says leaving no room for argument.
''Fine with me'' Damon grumbles.
''Okay'' Blaire says while glaring at Damon.
They walk their separate ways to get ready.
They decided on Mcdonalds after a lot of arguing. As soon as they entered all eyes were on them. Maybe it had to be because of their looks or because they didn't have the best reputation in town. We walked up to the register when it was our turn.
''Welcome what will you be having?'' the brunette girl behind the counter asked.
''I'll have chicken nuggets, a sprite, a double cheese burger and fries'' Damon said.
''Same but make that a milkshake'' Blaire said smirking as he eyed the girl ''and you'' '' i'll have a beef burger double cheese fries and chicken wings'' Alex said getting out his wallet to pay.
''That will be 15.99'' she said as she handed him the bill. They sat at a booth in the back of the restaurant conversing as they waited for the meal.
Looking down at the bill Axel noticed she put her phone number on it and chuckled handing it to Damon who passed it to Blaire and soon they were all in a fit of laughter. A few minutes later they picked their order and left the restaurant in laughter.
As they walked through the parking lot to the car they suddenly heard a scream. Putting the food in the car they rushed to help the person. Running down the alley they saw a creepy guy beating up a child.
"Hey stop'' Damon yelled as he ran and pushed the guy away from the child.
Looking down Axel picked up the tiny boy as Damon and Blaire beat the guy to a pulp.
''Come on lets leave before cops arrive,'' Axel said walking towards the car with them right behind me.
Damon and Blaire take the front seats while he seats in the back the child still in his arms .They quickly pulled out of the parking lot driving home.
"Now what do we do? We can't go to the police because they hate our guts and we have a bit of a reputation there," Blair said.
The child stirred in Axel's arms waking up. He looked up at staring at him with baby blue eyes. Axel stared back and could see many emotions but the most visible one was hurt. He studied the child who had fallen asleep.
They pulled into the driveway of their two story house. After his parents death Axel focuses more on his studies and finished college then started his own company. Blair had travelled to Canada for studies but after an incident he was sent back . His parents were so disappointed in him that they stopped acknowledging his existence so he ran away. They never once bothered to contact him. Damon was a high school drop out and used to deal drugs but on day his friends turned on him and stabbed him in the back ,literally, Axel found him bleeding out a few blocks down his house and nobody was willing to help the teenager who dealt drugs but he did and took him in and nursed his wounds and now we all live together.
In a way their struggles in life bought them together. During that rough patch his rich uncle bought them the house. They used to live in a two bedroom apartment after Damon came to live with them. His uncle Alexander offered to upgrade their living standards and bought them the two story house and cars each. Axel couldn't have thanked him more. He was a second father to him.

********************************************************************************************88