CHAPTER SEVEN

AXEL'S POV

Taylor ran around butt naked as i Chased after him after uncle Alexi heard Taylor's situation he was heart broken to know the little guy went through all that at such a young age that he offered to have his lawyer draw up adoption papers that would officially make him mine, my heart swelled at that thought.

''Hold still Taylor'' ''no'' he shrieked and wiggled around i was so exhausted from waking up at five in the morning that before i realised what i was doing i landed a harsh smack to his bottom. He looked up at me with a pout and tears in his eyes ''ahhhhh bubba bubba'' he wailed as he got off the changing table and ran out the door. I stood there in shook''what did i do'' i muttered everyone knew i wasn't a morning person but damn hit him, i hit my baby boy.

Seconds turned to minutes then Damon walked in with a towel hanging low on his hips holding Taylor on his hip whose cries turned into whimpers and was now fully clothed. ''Whatever you did you better appologise man do you know how much it broke my heart when he came crying to me saying you hit him'' he frowned ''i know i messed up, Taylor baby i'm sorry'' i apologized and tried to reach for him but he flinched and snuggled more into Damon's chest ''noo'' he mumbled and it broke my heart the tough exterior i had CRUMBLED.

Me the arrogant selfish drug lord broke because my baby boy rejected me.

I sat in my home office on the third floor scotch in hand sulking the boys had left with Taylor to the doctors office an hour ago i had locked myself in here . I was on my fourth glass when a frantic Damon burged in ''there's something called knocking'' i grumbled ''there's something wrong with Taylor he won't stop crying and even i can't calm him down'' that caught my attention ''let's go'' he nodded and led me to the living room where continueous wails could be heard.

''Baby calm down please or your gonna get sick'' Blaire pleaded but it fell on deaf ears as Taylor's cries got louder . Stepping forward i take him out of Blaire's hold ''here give him to me'' i say calmly and press Taylor against my chest to which he supprisingly didn't protest and nuzzled his nose into my neck as his wails died down ''what's wrong baby?'' i asked and gently bounced him on my hip ''wan dada'' he whispered as he nuzzled my neck.

The guys and i stood there in shock Taylor had fallen asleep and was in his crib but if he woke up we would hear him through the baby monitor. Nobody knew what to say we were all in shock ''this shit is crazy guys'' Blaire broke the akward silence. I couldn't agree with him more things were about to get more crazy.

This kid will be the death of me

******************************************************************************************8