CHAPTER FOURTEEN

TAYLOR'S POV

I may be only four but i know how to count and it's been about a week since i last saw anyone after daddy left i cried myself to sleep 'he said he loved me but he hurt me again i only like Damon, bubba and uncle Alex, he's mean' i thought looking into the darkness as the cold air hit me. My stomach grumbled ''hungry'' i whimpered looking around the room spotting a piece of bread in the corner. I got up but immediately fell down i looked at my bleeding leg ignoring the pain and crawled to the bread i saw green stuff on it not knowing what it was i ate it anyways. After eating the bread i felt a pain in my chest the next thing i saw was darkness.

Meanwhile Axel sat in his room buried in paper work like he has been the whole week a knock sounded at his door ''come in'' he replied not looking up from the laptop ''hello dear nephew, i was in the area so i decided to drop by and see you as well as Taylor'' Alexi smiled . Axel finally looked up suddenly remembering he had locked Taylor up in the dungeon and forgot about him 'shit' he thought.

''Blaire has him'' Axel gruffly responded putting on his best poker face he couldn't let them find out what he did if they did he would be dead meat ''i have who?'' Blaire asked poking his head through the door way ''i thought you were staying at Candice's house'' Axel gritted out ''nah we got into a fight and decided to take a break'' 'fuck' he had to think of something fast ''oh no, i meant he was with Damon'' ''i'm right here dumbass' Damon whispered loud enough for everyone to hear as he stood leaning against the door frame. Looking closely Axel could see the deep bags under his eyes ''okay someone tell me where the fuck Talylor is'' demanded 'this is it time to face up' Axel thought but before he could speak an ear piercing scream sounded.

''That came from the basement'' muttered a tired Damon ''let's go check it out'' suggest Blaire walking out the door the others following him while Axel trailed behind not knowing what to do he could have stopped them but the fatherly part of him wanted to know Taylor was fine even if it cost him his life.

Down the stairs of the basement one off the female guards cradled a limp Taylor in her arms trying to wake up the poor boy but failed to no avail. Heavy footsteps sounded as they came down the stairs ''WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HIM'' Alexi roared taking the boy out of the guard's arms securely holding him to his chest ''i-i don't know sir i found him down here in one of the cells passed out when i came to do my shift'' ''and exactly how did he get down here into the first place'' Blaire calmly asked massaging his temples ''I don't know either sir's'' she once again replied before getting onto her feet and running out of the room.

Axel was oddly silent but after he saw how thin Taylor was his ribs were poking out and he was filled with guilt ''care to explain dear nephew'' Alexi snarled at him as Blaire glared in his direction taking a deep breath he finally spoke ''me, i put him here'' they all stared at him in shock tension so thick a knife could cut it but a tiny voice interrupted there glaring contest.

''M-milk'' Taylor mumbled and snuggled closer into the chest of Alexi who was carrying him ''hey bud i know your scared but you need to tell us who did this'' Taylor immediately tensed but spoke ''d-d Axel'' he mumbled into Alex's shirt fisting it ''your a dead man Axel'' Blair said shooting him a glare ''GUARDS take him away'' Blaire roared as Alexi tried to calm down a sobbing Taylor but failed.

Damon who had been quiet the entire time walked over and scooped the crying toddler and held him to his chest ''i'm sorry you had to suffer because of me, i hope you can forgive me one day'' Taylor looked up at Damon with his lip wobbling and puppy dog eyes ''i-i for-give you but i-i want milk'' ''sure bud'' Damon chuckled at the boys cheekiness meanwhile Axel and Blaire stared at the two.

''So let me get this straight, you have been breast feeding Taylor for two years but were scared of our reaction so you kept it a secret'' Blaire pointed at Damon who was sat Breast feeding Taylor as they spoke and Alexi looked on ''pretty much ,yeah'' ''taht's hot''' Blaire said making Damon blush ''hey quit the flirting there's a kid in the room'' exclaimed while pointing at Taylor whose eyes slowly dropped as he drank the milk.

''Now to more pressing issues, whose he gonna stay with?'' Damon asked fixing his shirt ''why don't we all just move to Alexi's i mean his house is big we can each get our own bedrooms and Taylor can sleep with one of us till he's comfortable enough to sleep alone'' suggested Blaire. It was a good idea besides Alexi's wife, Beatrice was about to have their sixth child and Taylor would have a play mates, Alexi had three sons and two daughters.''Sure, you guys can move in tomorrow''

***********************************************************************************************