CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ALEXI'S POV

It's been about a month since Damon, Blaire and Taylor came to live with me and it was okay for the first week and a half but after that it became hell. For one Blaire has a lot of 'sleepovers' with Candice at the house which is uncomfortable not to mention the fights plus the on and off relationship they have. Secondly Damon, he is an okay guy, calm, simple minded but he's too soft with Taylor, he always says yes to him and babies him more than he should.

Meanwhile Taylor gets along okay with the kids who decided to make him their partner in crime. Like the other day, Adam tricked Taylor into distracting me and sneaking out and go to a party but Taylor told on him after he didn't receive his chocolate chip cookie payment and Adam got grounded for a month.

I was sitting in my office doing a security check on my finances because lately somebody has been stealing from me cause money has been disappearing. Adam suddenly burst into my office ''dad Taylor isn't breathing'' he panted ''lets go'' i stood up and walked down the hallway Adam trailing beside me to the living room where Taylor sat on Mason clutching his chest tears flowing.

I quickly scoop him into my arms and bounce him to calm him down pretty soon his cries turned into hiccups ''what happened?'' i question Mason, my oldest son ''i honestly have no idea dad'' ''we were playing hide and seek with Maddy when out of the blue he fell to the ground shaking struggling for breath'' Adam sighed sitting down next to mason.

I knew what Taylor had was an attack and Damon said to give him milk after calming down his breathing but Taylor refused the bottle but after much convincing he accepted it ,then he refused to go to bed and i could see his determination so i let him stay up.

I wonder what triggered Taylor's asthma attack.

********************************************************************************************