4/3

"Alright,you know what to do,right Chef?" asked Chris "I don't get paid enough for this" he says to himself as he went to pretend to be a sheep in front of the campers,when Chef was out of our sights,Chris starts to laugh his ass off "I can't believe that I made him wear that!" he said before laughing once again,I start to giggle as he calms himself down from his laughing fit and then looked at me "Aren't you tired Y/N?" "Well,no" I said as I tilted my head backwards and leaned against the wooden pole,I look up at the stars with a small smile "I wanted to watch the stars anyway,the view from here is nice" he was quiet,he was looking at the stars as well,I look over at him and catch a small smile that he had on his face "They look not that bad from here,but from the cliff where the first challenge was,now there is a good view of the stars,but what do I know?"

I giggle a little bit,he pats me on the back "You should get some rest,you need the energy for tomorrow" "What about you?" "I need to look over the contestants,you know,just in case if they cheat or something" he said as he headed to the others,I smiled before heading back to out trailers to get some rest like Chris told me to.

Couple days later

"Oh,some of them are still awake after a couple of days?" "Yeah,it's incredible!" Said Chris with a cackle,I felt a bit bad for the campers,not getting enough sleep just for a challenge,that's rough. "So Y/N,I have been talking to Chef about a plan on how to make these kids fall asleep faster" I raised one brow and gave him a 'continue' gesture with my hand "Why don't we read them a book about Canada's history?" He said with a smug look on his face,I gave him a smug look as well "Oh,that's evil" "I know right? This will be so good!" he said as he headed to the campsite and I follow. There was only Gwen,Duncan,Heather,Trent and Eva,they got through this challenge like stone,I would be the first one out if I was in there shoes.

Chris tells them what he and Chef were talking about last night and pulled out the book,everyone groaned tiredly. I stood there,listening to him read a couple of chapters as I watch the campers,struggling to stay awake from the boredom that is history. Eva and Heather were already asleep and then Trent collapsed on the ground and fell asleep "Don't leave me!" said Gwen to Trent,who was asleep. After Chris read the 10th chapter,he looked over at the campers,he smiled "Alright,time for a bathroom break,any takers?" he asked "I've held it this long" said Duncan while holding it in "Yeah,but can you hold it in for the next ten chapters?" said Gwen,Duncan's face says it all,he headed straight to the bathroom with one of the camera guys going with him.

A few minutes have passed and there was still no sign of bad boy Duncan,I observed Gwen and Chris at the same time. Gwen had her head down,trying to stay awake while Chris was just tapping his fingers on the wood stump,waiting for Duncan to get back or for Gwen to fall asleep,I let out a yawn as I looked at Chris "Bored?" "Yes,I'm also getting a bit impatient" said Chris as he looked at me,he looked bored out of his mind. Then the camera guy came back and gave Chris a piece of paper "Hm? What's this?" He said as he took the piece of paper into his hand,quietly reading what was written on it. "Well well well,Duncan fell asleep in the bathroom,so we have our winner!" He said,then Gwen passed out and he holds her arm in the hair "Gwen wins! The Screaming Gophers win!"

Couple of minutes have passed and all of the campers were awake,well..some of them at least,I went to go check on them when all of a sudden I heard a lot of noise by one of the cabin and as I turned around the corner and was about to say something,I got hit with a canoe and blacked out.
I wake up the noises of someone talking,I open my eyes to see Chef and Chris talking to each other "Man,that girl can throw a mean punch,seriously,she threw a canoe at my assistant!" He said,clearly shocked and...maybe angry? I couldn't tell "I agree" He said before he glanced at me "Oh,you're awake" "Yes,yes I am" I said as I scratched my head,I felt a bump on my head and lemme tell you,it hurts. "How are you feeling Y/N?" Asked Chris as he crossed his arms "I'm fine,thanks" I said as I stood up,I was about to go look for the person that knocked me out until Chris stopped me "Hm? Something wrong?" "Nope,but are you sure that you're okay?" I sighed "I'm fine Chris,but why are you so worried all of a sudden?" I asked out of curiousity "Well,so that the producers wouldn't cut my head off,because I care" he said without looking at me,I laughed a bit before patting him on the back "I know,I'm sure that they wouldn't do that man" I said as I start to walk away,but not before looking at him with a smile "I'm gonna go look for the person that knocked me out by accident,see ya later"

"Man,she knows what she's doing" said Chris with a smile,Chef chuckled "You like people that can be like you or just themselves,right?" He said,Chris looked at him with a smirk and shrugged "Nah,I don't really care about that,now let's get back to work man" He said before walking away,leaving Chef in the infirmary.