3 - A Little Bit Of Payback

I got out of the water and shake my whole entire body like a dog,as the teams get going to the camp with the crates,Courtney walks up to me "Are you okay? I can't believe that Chris just threw you down the cliff like that" she said,I just laughed a little bit "I'm alright,don't worry Courtney,my brother did that to me once,so I know what it's like" I said as I let out another laugh,she sighed "Okay,but still,that was not okay" "I said it's alright" I looked over to her team,who seemed to struggle with the crates a little bit "I think that you should go help your team with the crates" I said as I pointed at her team "Oh right! I'll see you later!" she said before running to her team.

As I was about to start walking to the camp,a sudden airhorn sound was heard from behind me,I turned my head around to see Chris as he stopped next to me "Need a ride?" He said as he handed me a towel to dry myself off "Sure" I said,he motioned for me to get on and so I got on and we headed straight for the camp. "Man! That was awesome! You should have seen your face when I threw you off the cliff" he said with a laugh,I laughed with him "I kind of knew that you were gonna do that though" I said,he looked at me confused a little bit but he seemed to be surprised as well "Wait,what?" he asked,I started to talk about my brother how he threw me off of a cliff during summer vacation,we both laughed at it as we then all of a sudden stopped by Sadie and Katie,who seemed to be scratching themselves. Chris asked them what's the hold up,which they explained what happened,Bridgette told them that they were squating down on Poison Ivy,which made Chris laugh and we continued to head back to camp.

*Timeskip*

As the campers were trying to open their crates by using their teeth,I was inspecting them by writing down notes,because Chris told me to do that just in case if someone was cheating,I heard my phone ring,so I answered the sudden call "Hey sis! How's it going?" It was my brother "Hey bro,what's up?" I said as I placed my hand on my hip,paper in hand "Nothing much,how's your job?" "It's going great! I'm enjoying it so far,the people here are really nice" I said while smiling "So,what's the host like?" he asked out of pure curiousity "Oh,the host? He can be cocky sometimes,but he seems like a nice guy behind the scenes" I said to him,we talked for a bit before he had to go finish something,I tell him to be careful and to tell 'hi' to mom before I hung up the call.

After I write down some notes about the teams and their teamwork,I headed to the mess hall to get myself a glass of water,my throat was a bit dry so I needed to drink something of course! As I entered the mess hall,I saw Chris and Chef talking to each other before they turned to look at me "Hey Y/N! Come sit down with us!" said Chris as he motioned for me to sit next to them "I'll go get a glass of water and then I'll join you both" I said as I headed straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I got my glass of water,I headed straight to them and sat down next to Chef "So how's it going?" I asked both of them "We're doing great Y/N,thanks for asking!" "Well,you're doing alright" said Chef to Chris with his arms crossed "So,how are the campers doing on their second part of the challenge?" asked Chris as he faced me,I gave him the paper and some details of both teams and their teamwork,he seemed impressed with how I managed to keep track of both teams for now "You're doing great" he said as he folds the paper and puts it in his front pocket "So..wanna go check out their finished hot tubs?" he asked as he points at the door "Oh,sure" I said before I stood up from my seat and followed Chris,but then Chef speaks up "Hey Y/N,may I talk to you when you get back?" he asked "Sure thing Chef,I'll be back once we're done checking the hot tubs" I said as I closed the door behind me but not before waving at Chef.