4 - Crazy Day,Crazy Challenge

I wake up to the noise of someone screaming into a megaphone,I instantly jumped out of my bed and changed into the clothes that I've prepared last night,I got out of my trailer in a panic and I almost fell down from the last step. I look up and there was a helicopter above me "Morning Y/N!" yelled Chris from the helicopter with a megaphone in his hand "Morning Chris!" I screamed in a very tired tone of voice "I need you to go help Chef in the kitchen right now!" he said before flying straight to Camp Wawanakwa,I let out a long sigh as I started heading to the mess hall to help Chef.

I entered the mess hall to see Chef cooking in the kitchen "Morning Chef!" I called out,still feeling tired,he turned his body to look at me "Morning Y/N" he said before looking away. I enter the kitchen as I let out a yawn "Chris woke you up too?" "Yeah,does he always do this?" I asked "Not sure" said Chef simply,he tells me what he needs help with and I start to help him out with the food that we're preparing for the campers. "So is this a change of the menu or what's going on?" I asked Chef as I looked over to see him cutting up a potato "Nope,It's just a feast for those kids for their upcoming challenge today" "This early?" "Yeah" he said with a shrug "Will there be any leftovers?" I asked,he smiled a little bit "Maybe not,but we can make something for breakfast" I smiled and agreed to the idea of us cooking breakfast together "Wait,should we make Chris something?" he shruged "I guess,maybe you can make something for him" "Oh,okay" I said as I start to grab the eggs from the fridge and some salt and pepper and head towards the stove where the pan was.

*Small Timeskip*

After I placed some finishing touches onto the food that I prepared for Chef,Chris and myself,I look over to Chef who was patiently waiting by a curtain "He told you to pull the curtain to reveal the food to the campers?" I asked,he simply nods his head as he looked at the door "Well,I prepared you and Chris some breakfast that I cooked for you,since you both work so hard" I said with a smile "Thanks" "No problem Chef,we are buddies after all" I said as I walked over to the other side of the curtain to pull it as well. The campers arrived,exhausted from their early run,thank to Chris,they were also hungry like wolves!

Chris laughed as he told Chef and me to pull both sides of the curtain to reveal the food that we cooked together,all of the campers were surprised and happy to see all that food that they instantly ate it,which shocked me "It's like they have never seen food in 10 years" I said which made both Chef and Chris laugh "We agree" both of them said at the same time and then they looked at each other which made me laugh.

After Chris told the campers the challenge which sounds really crazy,I wouldn't survive it if I was in their shoes,before Chris left the room I quickly called out his name which made him turn around "What's up Y/N?" he asked casually "I made all three of us breakfast,would you like to join me and Chef?" I asked,he looked at me with shock in his eyes,then smiled "Oh,sure,let's see what you made" he said as he walked to the table,I went to the kitchen to grab all three plates and head back to them.