2 - Meeting The Campers

"Alright,we're here!" said Chris as we both got off of the vehicle "Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa!" he added with enthusiasm,I looked at the camp,it looked a bit rundown but pretty alright. "It looks alright" I said as I shrugged my shoulders,we both made our way to the dock and wait for the first half of the campers to get here,I was nervous but also curious on what they'll look like and how they'll act towards us and each other. "You don't have to act like a professional,just you know,be yourself" he said as he placed both his arms behind his head,just relaxing. I saw a white boat getting closer to the dock "Hey Chris,a boat is headed towards us" I pointed out "I know,because it's time to meet the first 11 campers,be prepared" he said as the boat stopped next to the dock.

"Beth! What's up?" said Chris to the first camper that arrived,the girl who's name is Beth ran up to us and hugged us both "It's so nice to meet you both!" She then looked at us both "Wow,you're much shorter in real life and you look taller in real life" Chris felt a little bit awkward and confused,I felt the same way. "Um..thanks?" "Thank you?"

The next one to arrive was DJ and Gwen,we greeted them as DJ looked confused from what was on the application and from what he is seeing with his own two eyes while Gwen was a bit ticked off from where she will be staying,then Geoff arrived,feeling excited,then it was Lindsay who seems to forget Chris's name,then it was Heather and from the looks of it,she seemed angry from when she arrived,then there was bad boy Duncan,from what Chris said,he is from juvie,I'll try to avoid him I guess. I look at the campers and then all of a sudden a camper flew right by me and landed into the pile of luggage,one of the bags fell into the water,causing to splash Heather,which made me and Chris laugh,I went to check on Tyler while Chris greeted the rest of the campers

*TIMESKIP*

All of the campers arrived and we were taking a photo for..I guess it's for memories or a promo for the show,as Chris told the campers to say Wawanakwa,the dock suddently collapsed and the campers fell into the water,making Chris chuckle a little bit "Alright,dry off and meet me at the campfire ceremony in 10!" he said as everyone got to shore to dry off,I was about to go make sure that they're okay,you never know if one of them is allergic to water,till Chris spoke up "Y/N,go get the team flags before going to the campfire ceremony,we don't want to leave the flags out for the next scene" he said as I got off of the boat "Also,can you get me a bottle of water? You can get one for yourself as well" he added "Oh,sure thing Chris,I'll be back in a minute" I said as I headed to our trailers to get the flags and two bottles of water.

*2 MINUTES LATER*

As I headed towards the campfire ceremony,someone stopped me on my way "Hey..do you know where the bathrooms are? I really have to go" said a large sized male with blonde hair,if I remember correctly his name is Owen "Oh,they're right over there" I said as I pointed at the bathroom that was across the cabins "Thanks man,you're the best" he said as he rushed to the bathrooms "You're welcome!" I yelled out as I quickly got to the campire ceremony to see some of the campers already there,I hope that I'm not a threat to them.

"Wait,who are you suppose to be? Are you a secret camper or something?" asked Duncan as he was messing around with a deer,I was about to answer until I heard someone yelp behind me,it was Lindsay! I ran to her,dropping my stuff on the ground and helping her get up "Are you okay Lindsay?" I asked "I'm alright Kyle" "It's Y/N" I said as I let go of her "Oh right,sorry about that" she said as she scratched the back of her head "It's alright,don't worry about it"

I grab the stuff that I was holding earlier,just to make sure that no one takes them. Then the rest arrived,I was looking after them,they were looking at me with confused and curious looks that it made me feel scared. "So,who are you and where is Chris?" asked Courtney with her arms crossed "Well..my name is Y/N L/N and I'm his assistant,I will be helping him around with challenges and other stuff,I'll be also helping you guys if you ever need something" I said,as someone was about to ask me another question,Chris walked over to us with a smile "Alright,is everyone here?" All of the contestants looked at each other,until I noticed that only Owen was missing "Chris,Owen is missing" I said as I turned to look at him "Oh,I guess that we just wait for him,boring" he said as he looks at the paper that he had with him,then Owen showed up "Aww man,I thought that I was lost for a second,it's a good thing that I'm not!" he said with joy as he took a seat "Alright! Now that everyone is here,I can start explaining what is going to go on during the next 8 weeks" said Chris as he looked at the campers,I did the same as I was still holding the flags that Chris requested.