1/3

"So what's it like being a host of a reality TV show?" I asked while drinking from a smoothie glass,Chris just chuckled,like if I just told him a very bad joke "Oh,it's fun,you get to mess with the contestants" he said as he took a sip from his cup of coffee "It pays well too,so yeah" he added,taking another sip from his cup of coffee,then there was kind of awkward but comfortable silence,until Chris broke the silence with a question "So,why did you want this job? You know,to be my assistant?" I looked away for a little bit and as I was about to answer his question,the boat stopped all of a sudden,causing me to trip and spill the smoothie on the floor,I almost spilled the smoothie on Chris for god sake! "Oh for fuck sake,I'm already messing up!" I yelled,Chris was shocked "Sorry about my language,it's my first day and I'm already fu- I mean messing it up" I said as I stopped myself from cursing like a sailor "I'll clean it up" "No no,you don't have to do that" "But-" "No buts,I'll get someone to clean it up" said Chris as he contacted the crew to send someone here to clean it up,I feel so bad for letting someone from the crew clean it up,it's my mess after all.

Chef,Chris and I got off of the boat and that's when I saw a bunch of people outside which made me stay still,I was nervous,then I heard someone snap their fingers "Earth to Y/N,are you here?" asked Chris,I looked at him "I'm here,sorry about that,I didn't know that there would be a lot of people here" "Well,they are the crew,what did you expect?" he said with a smirk,I rolled my eyes playfully "Alright,you got a point there"

All three of us headed to the three trailers that were outside "All of us have our own trailer,so don't worry about sleeping outside" said Chris as he headed to his trailer "So..which one is my trailer?" I asked,that's when Chef spoke up "Right over there next to mine" he said as he pointed at the trailer with my name on it "Oh okay,thanks Chef" I said,he smiled "No problem" both of us walked to our trailers and got inside,I've never been in a trailer before,so this was pretty new to me. A small kitchen,a bed and a bathroom! "I'm impressed" I said to myself,resting my hands on my hips,I placed my bags on the bed,I only unpacked my clothes,since I don't need anything else at the moment,I decided to take a shower and change into a more casual look.

*TIMESKIP*

I finish drying myself off and I put on the clothes that I picked out of my bag,but it was missing something,oh! A collage jacket that I bought online,so I took it out of my bag,put it on and walk out my trailer to see Chris,casually leaning against my trailer "Hey Chris,what's up?" "Nothing much,I'm just waiting for you" he said as he looked at me with a smirk "Okay,so we are about to go meet the campers at the dock,since they're almost here,also I updated to all of the campers about you so that they wouldn't think that you're a complete stranger to them"

"Oh okay" I said to him,I felt nervous but excited to meet the campers! "While I have to make an introduction about Total Drama Island,could you be so kind and make me a cup of coffee after I come back to pick you up?" he asked as he hopped on his vehicle "Sure thing sir- I MEAN Chris" I said as I scratched the back of my neck,he laughed a little bit before driving to the camp as I went to get him a cup of coffee before he got back.

*LITTLE TIMESKIP*

I waited for Chris with his coffee in one hand and my phone in the other,texting my family to check on them,they have never been without me before,so it was hard for them. But they told me that they are handling it just fine,but they miss me already,I told them that I miss them too. That's when I heard an incoming vehicle getting closer to us,it might be Chris,coming to pick me and his coffee up.

It was Chris indeed,he stopped right next to me and got off of his vehicle "So,did you get my coffee?" he asked as he leaned back against his vehicle "Yeah,here it is" I said as I handed him his cup of coffee "Thanks Y/N". I shrugged "Your welcome Chris",then there was awkward silence,we just stood next to each other,silently taking in the scenery.

Chris checked his phone and then looked at me "Come on Y/N,we have to get to the dock to meet the campers that are going to arrive any time soon and then the fun is about to begin" he said as he motioned for me to get on his vehicle,so I got on the vehicle and we headed straight to the campsite to meet the campers.