5/2

I was having some trouble going to the campfire ceremony,Chris seemed to notice my troubles and stopped at his tracks just to look at me with a stare "Y/N,you should head to the infirmary" "Why? I'm perfectly fine" I said as I was trembling,he crossed his arms and looked at me with a 'no you're not' look "Seriously,go to the infirmary,I can handle this myself" as I was about to protest,he pointed at the infirmary. I sighed and headed straight to the infirmary without saying a word. When I got to the infirmary,I noticed Chef there,going through some first aid kits,checking the items inside it. "Hey Chef" I said,he turned to look at me and smiled,but his smile quickly faded as he saw what happened to my leg "Woah,that looks awful" "It does?" "Well yeah,did you sprain your ankle?" I look at my ankle and then back at Chef "I think so" I said as I sit down on one of the beds "Let me take a look at it" He said as he grabs a first aid kit and walked over to me to take a look at my ankle,he wraps a couple of bandages around my ankle and stood up "There we go,all you need to do for today is to rest for two days or more and it will be okay" He said as he walks towards the table.

"Thanks Chef" "No problem Y/N" he said as he turned his back away from me "Oh,by the way,when you're walking,try not to step on your leg too much,it might cause the injury to not heal as fast" "Okay,thanks for the reminder" I said as I left the infirmary.
I look up at the sky to see birds flying above me,I take a seat by a nearby log and pull out my phone,taking a picture of the birds in the sky and sending it to my family.
"Taking pictures I see" said someone behind me,I turn to look at Chris as he was smiling upon me. I smiled back as I carefully stand up from the log "Yeah,I just wanted to send a pic to my family" "Oh okay" He replied with a shrug at the end "So,where are the campers?" I asked casually,he smiled "Well,remember what we were talking about last night?" "Yeah,about your ideas for challenges" "Yeah,so they're staying one night in the wild,it's gonna be so epic,watching the footage afterwards!" He said as he laughs,I let out a small giggle as we were walking around the camp. I look over at the sun,it was shining against the water "What do you think of this view Chris?" "Hm? The view of the ocean?" "Yeah" "It's okay,but I think that it looks way more beautiful from high ground" He said as we continued walking around the camp,close to the water.

I noticed a seashell nearby the shore,so I went to go get it. Chris looked at me confused until he noticed the seashell that I just picked up "Oh,you found another one?" "Yeah,I found one during that cliff diving challenge when I was underwater,I might make this into a necklace and send it to my family" I said with a smile as I showed him the seashell,he thinks for a minute and then looked at me. "That's..cool I guess" He said as he shrugged,still smiling "So Y/N,you're not busy tonight,right?" "Nope,why do you ask?" "Oh,just wondering if you want to watch the footage of the campers in the wild and how they're handeling the challenge so far" "Oh you know my answer already" I said with a smirk,he chuckled "That's a yes then?" "Yeah" I said,both of us smile at each other as we head back to the trailers.