5/3

We got to our trailers just in time for us to rest a little bit before meeting by Chris's cabin that was not far from our trailers. I rest my entire body onto my bed and let myself sink in it,feeling the softness of the bed "No matter how many times I sit or lie down on this bed,it will always have the same texture and fluff to it" I said to myself,feeling relaxed,for the time being,I take a nap before going to Chris's cabin.

After a couple of minutes passed,I heard knocking on the door,I yawn and strech before walking to the door and opening it to see Chris standing there "Hey Chris,I was just taking a nap" "Oh,I was just here to tell you that we're going to go watch the footage like promised,wanna join?" "Hell yeah!" I said,feeling excited about the footage,both of went to his cabin to watch the footage with Chef already waiting in the room.
"Hey Chef,here to watch the footage as well?" "Yeah,I can't miss this" he said with a smile,all three of us sat on a big sofa and played the footage that the camera guys got for us from both teams and let me tell you,it was a blast! We had a lot of laughs and there were some crazy good moments "Now that..that was AWESOME!" Said Chris with a laugh,both Chef and I laughed too and agreed that it was awesome.
"This is gonna make the ratings go so far up! I can't wait!" He said as he stood up and streched and then looked at the time "It's late already? Okay then,we might as well get some sleep" "Okay,I'll catch ya guys tomorrow" I said as I headed towards the door,I waved at them and said goodnight to them as I left the cabin and headed to my trailer to get some shut eye.

◇TIMESKIP TO MORNING◇

I wake up to the sound of my alarm like usual and get ready for the day,I step out of my trailer and headed towards the camp like usual,there I saw Chris waiting with a smile "Morning Chris!" I call out as I approached him,he turns his head to me and smiled "Morning Y/N,we're just waiting for the campers to return" He said as he looked at the direction of the forest,I look the same way to make sure if I saw anyone.
"Anywho,how did you sleep?" He asked as he sips on his morning coffee
"I slept well" I said with a smile,he looked at me with one brow "Are you sure? You look a bit tired" He pointed out,I let out a sigh "I just had a nightmare about something pretty stupid to be honest" I said with a laugh,he laughed along,he laughed along and heard running and someone yelling in the forest "Oh,one of the teams is almost to the finish line" "Really? How so?" "Well,if the entire team makes it here without missing anyone from the team,then they win" "Oh,okay" I said,the Killer Bass were the first ones to make it to the finish line "Yes,we made it! We win!" Said Courtney with joy,everyone from her team celebrates until Chris spoke up "Actually,you don't win" "Excuse me?" "You're missing someone" He pointed out,then the Screaming Gophers came and right behind them were Katie and Sadie.
"The Screaming Gophers win!" Said Chris,the other team celebrates victory while the other team glare at Katie and Sadie with anger.

◇TIMESKIP TO NIGHT◇

The campfire ceremony was over again and Katie was the one that got eliminated from the competition,leaving Sadie in an emotional breakdown,making me feel sympathetic towards her. "I really feel bad for Sadie" I said to Chris,he shrugged "She'll be fine,don't worry about it" "Oh.." I said as he was walking towards our part of the camp "Chris,you don't mind if I stay with the campers for a bit,right?" I asked,he looked at me with a smile "Sure,I don't mind,but then get some sleep once they go to sleep,alright?" "Got it,I'll see you in the morning" I said as I waved at him and he waved back and walked away. I look at Katie,who was still crying by the dock,Bridgette was with her there "Katie would want you to keep going!" She said to Sadie who was still crying "Come on,join us by the fire" she said as she pulls Sadie away from the dock,causing Sadie to take a piece of the wood from the dock. As they were walking,they looked at me "Hey..Y/N was it?" "Yeah,can I join you by the fire?" "Sure" Said Brigette as I join them on their way to the campfire,comforting Sadie on the way.