3/3

As I was walking by the sea and looking for Chris in the process,I saw something under the dock,so I went to check it out before I continued my search for Chris. There I saw someone's phone on the ground,I pick it up and examine it to see who it could belong to,I decided to put the phone into my pocket and continue my search for Chris.

I got to our trailers and head towards Chris's tralier,as I approached the door and knock "Hey Chris,are you in there?" I ask as I waited for him to either answer or open the door,but there was no answer. I tried again but there was no answer again,third try and still nothing. I started to get worried,I start to look around our trailers and ask the crew where he could be or where did he go?

A couple of minutes have passed and I finally found him at the campfire ceremony,preparing something for the first elimination ceremony,I sighed with relief and walk towards him "Chris!" I called out to him,he turned around to face me "I was looking for you" I said as I stopped in front of him "Oh,you were?" he said as he crossed his arms "Yeah,I couldn't find you after you ran out of the mess hall,I also found your phone while I was looking for you" I said as I give him his phone back "Oh,thanks for finding it!" he said,clearly happy that I found his phone "Now since you're here,could you help me prepare the ceremony?" "Sure thing,what should I do?" "You can prepare the fire and then light the torches over there" he said as he pointed at the torches,I start to light up the campfire and the torches as I glanced at the setting sun,I take a sip from the bottle of water as I sat on one of the logs,then all of a sudden Chris speaks up "So..do you know who put hot sauce into my coffee?" he asked,I jumped a little bit and I start to sweat "N..No,I have no clue" I said with a nervous giggle,he continued to make eye contact with me and he didn't look away "Are you sure?" he asked as he took a sip from his bottle of water "Yes" I said before I stood up,I was about to head to the mess hall to get away from Chris so that he wouldn't find out that I just lied to him.

Then out of nowhere,he stood in front of me which made me jump once again "Are you really really sure that you don't know who put hot sauce into my coffee?" he asked again but this time with a smug look on his face "I said that I don't know Chris" I said,feeling really nervous and a little bit scared,he paused for a bit and then lightly punched my shoulder "I was just messing with you,don't get so nervous all of a sudden" he said with a laugh,I sighed with relief and laugh as well "Or am I?" he added with a smirk,I suddently froze on the spot.

*Timeskip*

After I gave out the marshmallows to the campers that were safe from elimination,Ezekiel was the one eliminated as I overheard from the others at camp,as I was watching The Screaming Gophers have a blast at their hot tub party,my phone suddently rang and I check who it was calling me and it was my mom,with a smile I answer the call "Hey mom" "Hey sweetheart,how are you doing on your first day?" "It's pretty fun so far,I didn't have a problem with anything so far" I said as I was looking at the night sky "That's good to hear,how's the person that you're helping around?" "Oh,Chris? He's alright,he can be cocky sometimes" I said as I laughed a little bit,she laughed as well before telling about how she misses me already,I told her that I miss her too. As we talked for a bit and then hung up on each other,I decided to go to my trailer to take a shower,I heard my name being called out by someone from the Screaming Gophers,so I walked over to them to see what they needed.

"Hey Y/N,wanna join us on our hot tub party?" asked Owen "Oh,I wish I could but I don't have my swimsuit on" I said with a frown "You don't have to get in the hot tub,you can just chat with us and have a drink" he said as he gave me a soda bottle,if I can recall,it's a freeby..I think. "Oh okay,also thanks for the freeby" I said as I open the bottle and take a sip from it,I talked to the others from their team for what seemed to be an hour before I had to get to my trailer,I tell them goodnight before heading back to my trailer.

As I was making my way to the trailers,I felt that something was off about the path that I was taking to get to the trailers,I look around me and the path if there weren't any traps around,after a little bit of investigating,it was clear that there were no traps,but I was wrong! As I took a couple of steps forward,a trap was set off and it caught me by my leg,causing my body to go upside down as I let out a quick scream to go with it. "Oh god...I feel dizzy" I said to myself as the blood that was rushing to my brain,causing me to feel dizzy,then I heard sudden laughter from behind,I couldn't turn around but I did recognize that laugh,it was Chris.

"Oh man! I got you good! This will get the ratings go higher then expected!" he said as he chuckled,trying to calm down from his laughing fit,I sighed "Alright,you got me good,I'll give you that" I said with a small smile "But,can you let me down? I feel like I might vomit from hanging like this" I said as I struggled to not vomit. "Alright,gimme a sec" said Chris as he untied the rope off of my leg and catching me in his arms and placing me on my feet "There,also I knew that you and Chef pranked me earlier,that's why I had to take my revenge" he said as he started to walk towards the trailers,in my trembling state,I was walking slowly and trying to steady myself so that I wouldn't trip.

We reached the trailers and I sit down on the stairs of my trailer with my hand placed on my forehead,feeling a bit dizzy but not that much like earlier,Chris walked over to me and leaned against my trailer "Soo,how did you enjoy your first day on the job?" he asked as a small chuckle escaped from his mouth,I look at him "It was pretty fun,I'm enjoying it so far" I said with a smile,he smiled back "Alright,so,you have to get up at 5:45 a.m. tomorrow" "That early? Come on Chris" "I'm being serious Y/N" he said,we stared at each other for a couple of second before we burst out laughing "Nah,I'm not being serious,we get up at around 6:15 a.m. ,so no need to worry about the time" he said "Alright,I'll see you tomorrow morning Chris,goodnight" I said as I entered my trailer,he also said goodnight before heading to his trailer,it was a good day.