7/2

Looking at the ceiling,I was lost in my thoughts about something and it was about Chris,there was something about him that makes me feel curious. What kind of job did he have in the past? Does he have some kind of secret talent? Is he in a relationship or not? So many questions swim around in my head in an endless sea of questions,then I heard a knock on the door,I get up from my bed and went to open the door to see...Izzy!?
"Oh hey there Y/N,thank god I found the right trailer,so anyway can I come in? I talk too fast" said Izzy,who looked hyped up for tomorrow,I think "Oh sure,come in" I said as I motioned for her to come in and so she did,I closed the door and faced Izzy,who was looking around my trailer "This looks so fancy" said Izzy as she sat down on my bed,I nod and I quickly made sure that no one else wasn't around my trailer. "So..what brings you here Izzy?" I ask as I scratch my arm a little bit,am I having a rash or something?

"Well,since everyone is going to Boney Island tomorrow,including me of course,could you look after our cabins tomorrow to make sure that a wild bear doesn't sneak in like last time? Cause we don't want that to happen,you know cause that would suck" she said as she laughed "I was gonna do that tomorrow anyway,so there's nothing to worry about Izzy" I said with a tired smile,she was so happy that she hugged me,her hugs are so tight,no joke. She quickly left as she thanked me before fading into the dark forest,I let out a yawn and land on my bed,sinking into the fluffy bed and falling asleep instantly.

×TIMESKIP TO MORNING×

The sun is shining,the birds are singing and I don't want to get out of bed,it's too cozy. Then I heard banging on my door "Five more minutes..." I said as I try to fall asleep once again,but then the door opened and I saw Chef standing there,I look away from my pillow to look at him. "Morning Chef.." I said as I let out a yawn "Morning,Chris told me to wake you up since you didn't wake up to the alarm earlier" "Oh,my bad.." "I'll give you some privacy" He said as he left my trailer and closed the door,man..Chef is a really nice guy. I get myself dressed and ready for the day as I walk out of my trailer. "So Chris went to tell the campers about their next challenge?" "Yeah" "Okay,just making sure" I said with a smile,Chef and I went to the main hall to grab ourselves some coffee. We were alone so it was the right time to ask him about Chris. "So Chef,you and Chris knew each other longer then me right?" "Yeah,why?" Said Chef as he raised one brow "Do you know anything about his past or any secrets?" I said as I smiled a little bit,he thinks for a bit before smiling "Yeah,he used to be in a boy band back then" "Really!? That's so awesome! What was it called?" "I think it was Fametown or something like that" He said,I can't believe it,a band that I use to listen to and I'm literally working for one that was in that band in the past,like my god,it's amazing!

"So..do you have any secret talent?" He asks "Well,I'm really good at archery,I have been doing for..I think 4 and a half years,but then I had to quit due to me moving to a different city,I just hope that I still have the skills that they taught me" I said,he smiled and looked at the window to see Chris walking to the mess hall "Don't tell him that I told you this,he would be really pissed if he knew" "Don't worry,your secret is safe with me" I said as I point finger guns at him,he chuckled as he quickly went to the kitchen. Chris walked in as he was singing a song from his boy band days without noticing me in the room,I was surprised at the fact that he had a really good singing voice even after his boy band days. I secretly recorded it on my phone to keep it as a secret memory. Then he stopped singing and noticed me in the room,he turned red instantly,I smile at him as I take a sip from my cup of coffee "How long have you been standing there?" "I was here the whole time,also you're really good at singing,no joke" I said,he smiled and placed his hands on his hips with pride "Well,I am good at singing,like really good!" I giggled. "I'm gonna look after the camper's cabins before they get back,you know,to keep the bears out" I said,joking about it,he gives me a thumb up as he was checking his phone. I left the mess hall with a smile on my face as I headed to keep an eye on the cabins.

...
...
...

"So did you get any secrets out of Y/N?" Said Chris to Chef as he was smiling "Oh I sure did,but only one" "Tell me about it" Said Chris,who was way too curious about Y/N.