2/2

After explaining everything and putting them into their respective teams,they headed to their cabins to unpack as Chris and I headed to the mess hall to wait for them there to tell them about to their first challenge,Chris lightly pulled my sleeve to make me pay attention to him,so I turned to look at him "Hm? What's up?" I ask casually "So,about my question earlier before we arrived at Camp Wawanakwa,why did you want this job?" He asked,oh right! I didn't tell him that! "Well..I've been pretty unlucky with all of my job applications for a long time now,so I decided to try this job,because this is my first ever job" I said as I scratched the back of my neck,he lets out a simple 'Oh' as a response before looking at the papers that he had with him.

As the campers arrived to the mess hell and recieve their food for now,Chris starts explaining everything to the campers as I stood next to him,being quiet. Some of them were paying attention to Chris while some of the other campers were looking at me,I got a little bit curious about why they were looking at me and not paying attention to Chris? I just shrugged it off as I was being quiet "The challenge starts in one hour!" he said as he was walking towards the door but not before looking at them "Also,if you have any questions,then my assistant over there will answer them for you" he added before leaving.

I just stood there,shifting a little bit awkwardly in place before someone spoke up "So,you're his assistant?" asked Gwen,I looked at her with a smile "Yes,I'm Chris's assistant,I'm Y/N" "We know that" said Duncan,I was pretty nervous being around them,I just hope that I'm not doing anything wrong. "So what's it like being his assistant?" asked Sadie and Katie at the same time with curiousity "Oh,this is my first time being anyone's assistant really" I said,some were confused and some were understanding "What do you mean by that?" said Heather with her arms crossed,looking at me with a dead serious look on her face,oh god..that look is scaring me "Well..this is my first ever job after all,so..I'm trying this job and see if I want to keep on doing this" I answered,as someone else was about to ask me something,my phone started to ring in my pocket "Oh,give me a sec" I said to them as I answer the call.

"Hey Y/N! Wanna join them on their first ever challenge?" It was Chris,asking me this kind of question all of a sudden.
"Huh? You want me to join them on their first ever challenge? I thought that I'm just suppose to help you around!" I said,feeling confused all of a sudden,he laughed a little bit.
"I know,but I want you to have fun on your first day on the job,if you can handle it!" He said with excitement,I sighed as I place my free hand on my hip.
"I can handle anything,well..except for bees,I'm alergic to them" I quickly added.
"Right right,don't worry,it's written on your papers" he said "So are you in?"
"Yes" I said with determination,he chuckled once again.
"Wear a swimsuit for this challenge" he said before hanging up,they're going to swim? Alright,that seems fun! I like to swim every now and then,so I'm pretty much happy with the challenge.

"Sorry if the call took too long,it was just Chris" I said to them as I turned to look at them "What did he say?" Asked Izzy "Well,that I can join you on your first challenge" I said,they seemed excited,well..some of them at least. "Why don't you all get changed for the challenge?" Everyone got up and left the mess hall to go change into their swimsuits before the challenge even starts,I did the same thing as I headed back to my trailer to change.