2/3

Oh god! Why did I agree to this!? We have to jump off from the high cliff into the water!? I felt a bit uneasy and lightheaded from looking at the bottom for too long,I looked at the others who looked surprised from how high up we were,Chris was explaining to everyone this insane challenge while I was standing next to him as I was covering myself with a towel. The Killer Bass were up first to jump off the 1000 foot cliff to try to land in the safe zone and try to survive without getting eaten by sharks. I'm really worried about them and their safety.

"Are you sure that this is safe Chris?" I asked with concern,he looked at me "Oh yeah,one of the interns tested it out and it's safe,if you can get away from the sharks of course" he said as he chuckled like a villan under his breath which caught me off guard for a bit but I rather not question him about it,so I just let it be and watch the others.

*Half of the contestants later*

That went quite fast,Courtney and DJ didn't jump off the cliff while the rest of the Killer Bass were already on shore and now half of the Screaming Gophers were on shore while only 4 remained with us on the cliff. I felt a sudden cold breeze brush off my back a little bit which caused me to shiver a little bit "Are you okay?" asked Chris as he raised one brow "Y..Yeah,I'm alright,just a little bit cold,that's all" I said as I shivered once again from the cold breeze. Owen was the last one to jump off the cliff,well at least for the contestant,Chris quickly informed them that I'll be jumping too,as I gave Owen a thumbs up and a 'good luck' to him,he ran like the wind towards the edge of the cliff and jumped off,screaming for his life.

As he hits the water,causing him to make a huge splash and wave that hitted the other contestants,completely soaking them,I was the only one left to jump,I take in the view for a bit before I walked to the edge of the cliff and look down,I prepare myself and as I was about to jump off,I heard Chris speak up "Alright Y/N,you're taking too long,so let me help you with that" he said as he started to walk towards me,I was about to jump right now but then I got grabbed by Chris "Woah! What are you-" as I was about to finish what I was going to say,he threw me off the cliff but not before saying with a smirk "Have a nice swim!" I was falling really fast,which made me scream but not in fear,but with a lot of energy! I landed into the safe zone and as I was underwater,I noticed a seashell,so I grabbed it and headed straight to shore to get away from the sharks.