21

A/N: MATURE scenes ahead and some rewrites. Remember this is all unedited!
————————————————————————

How is he not going feral right now. The scent of us combined was enough to make my mouth water and my core ache with want.

Oisin continued his gentlemanly duties and carried me to the king sized bed where he had a soft silk light, calming blue blanket laid out.

Assuming he has read my mind, sniffed the air, and any other vampire abilities he has, this was it.

Finally I would get what I had thought about.

Him. All of him.

But instead he put me on my feet and asked me to lay on my stomach. Giving him a curious look, I  handed him my towel and obeyed.

"You need rest. I thought a massage would help so I added lavender and vanilla to this oil," he put a curious blue glass bottle in front of my face and then exchanged it for a brown glass bottle. "And this one is grapefruit, mandarin orange, bergamot massage oil. Very uplifting for the spirit. Better for the mornings though." My heart flutters at the thought of my mornings starting out like this.

I heard the glass bottles clinking and then felt the bed dip as he sat next to me. "Sorry if my hands are cold. You ready?"

"So ready." My body blushed at the sound of my own voice. It was seductive and sultry.

He didn't say anything. No chuckle or groan which disappointed me.

Oisin's hands worked their magic on my neck and shoulders. I breathed in the scent which did make me a little sleepy. And yet my body was alive and hot under his touch.

I moaned as he continued to rub my back with his magical hands. He kept telling me to just breathe in deeply but the closer he got to my exposed bottom the quicker my breath became.

"Lower...please...just a bit....Mmhmm" I was in Heaven until I noticed he skipped right over the area I needed him most.

He continued his sensual assault on my legs before asking me to flip over.

As soon as I flipped over he seemed a bit more on edge. "Do you want a cover?"

"No, do you?" I couldn't help but sound like a women in heat. My voice was seductive enough to turn me on.

"You look flushed, are you ok?" I'd be better if you were in me I thought. For once I was hoping he was listening to my thoughts. But he didn't seem to be - no reaction.

Silently he kept going as I let my imagination go wherever it wanted to wonder. Everything was sexual. I thought of a candle, like I had pictured while learning how to meditate; the candle turned into sensual play with hot wax dripping on the more sensitive parts of my body. I moaned.

"Does that feel good?" His hands massaging my right shoulder and arm.

"Mmm. Yes. But could you work on my other shoulder at the same time?"

He had 3 options:
1. Saying no.
2. Repositioning himself at the other end of the bed and work from behind my head.
3. Straddle me.

I vote 3!

"Sure," He coughed out.

"Thank you so much, master." If I had any doubts that my words affected him, his sudden change from slowly moving to lightening speed when I said the word master removed them all.

He straddled me and began working my shoulders and arms. His abs and thighs were tight, not allowing his pelvis to touch me. But he could hide his member that was staring at me, full attention. If he were a little bit closer I would be able to taste the bead of precum that glistened on his tip.